Heritage Owners Club

A Proud New Owner

602a

Just bought my first Heritage today. Can't wait till I get it. For 40years it has had to say the G word on the headstock. I have two of them left and one will be gone this week. I will be replacing them with the real guitars of this era. H-150cm,2007 still brand new. Thanks, Mr. Rich @ String Cl for setting me up.

Welcome to the HOC! And congrats on getting "real" guitar! I too am a convert- had 3 LP's (one great, one good, and one not so good)...I have 2 H150's- BOTH ARE AWESOME!

Welcome to the HOC! And congrats on getting "real" guitar! I too am a convert- had 3 LP's (one great, one good, and one not so good)...I have 2 H150's- BOTH ARE AWESOME!

I am also looking at a 96 140. How are they?

Just bought my first Heritage today. Can't wait till I get it. For 40years it has had to say the G word on the headstock. I have two of them left and one will be gone this week. I will be replacing them with the real guitars of this era. H-150cm,2007 still brand new. Thanks, Mr. Rich @ String Cl for setting me up.

Welcome...

The arrival of your new Heritage will be an amazing day... you won't believe how good it can be.

It would be great if you'd shoot us a couple of pics and give your first impressions when you get it, we love that kind of thing.

Oh , and the 140's are excellent also..... not as thick as a 150, still great handmade quality.

Welcome to HOC. These are a great bunch of guys. I am a newbie also, and I to am still waiting for my first two H's, a 555 and a used 140 from ebay. I hope to have the 140 within a week, and I hope your wait is short also.

Welcome and congrats!

Make sure to post some pics once it arrives!

Welcome!!! Ain't the waiting fun! I am currently awaiting delivery of my 3rd Heritage. I bought my first one about 18 months ago, a beautiful almond sunburst H-170cm, fell in love and within 3 months had purchased a cherry H-137 with 2 Lollar P90's of ebay. Man do those lollars sound sweet!! Then a week ago a picked up a really highly figured sunburst H-150 of ebay again which hopefully will be here tomorrow.... I too have a few gibsons and Fenders and while none of them are bad, they do not move me to play the way the Heritages do. I can play things on the H's that I just can't seem to play on the others and I am still not really sure why. The H's just seem to be more alive and resonant. They really want to be played...

post-918-1281834207_thumb.jpg

post-918-1281834258_thumb.jpg

post-918-1281834299_thumb.jpg

Archived