Heritage Owners Club

For Your Viewing Pleasure.......

majorage

Thanks for the welcome, it actually was supposed to be "cobalt blue", but it ended up being "cobalt purple". From a distance, though, it does look black, or at least dark.

My mistake... yeah, I assumed trans black....

Do you have any photos where it shows the blue/purple shading?

It looks like you have a good time rockin' on this axe...

Unfortunately, the finish is so dark the quilt is kind of hard to see, and I don't have any other good pics. She's a sweet axe, though. Not great for metal, which is my style of choice, but when I'm playing with some friends in their classic rock band it is perfect. The Seth Lover pickups aren't super high output, but the EQ on them gives them that awesome midrange cut. It's a nice departure from the rest of my metal guitars.

Thanks, Barry, I'm glad you like it. This one was totally custom to my specs, and I don't think the guys at Heritage were thrilled about it since I ordered it in 2004 and received it in 2008. 3 1/2 years of waiting, Ren will tell you i"m a persistent $@%&.

Thanks, Barry, I'm glad you like it. This one was totally custom to my specs, and I don't think the guys at Heritage were thrilled about it since I ordered it in 2004 and received it in 2008. 3 1/2 years of waiting, Ren will tell you i"m a persistent $@%&.

Geez! But it looks sweet though. Put a different pickup in the bridge and it will do metal. ;)

Seth's are just awesome for jazz though!

Well, I have another 157 in white with a 500t in the bridge and it takes care of the metal just fine. It also is one of the sweetest playing guitars I have ever found. Some guitars just have that magic that makes them play like there aren't any strings at all.

Archived