Heritage Owners Club

New Heritage Guitar Owner

Boyle06

Hello.....

I have been playing guitars for 25+ years but have never owned a Heritage model before. I have been a Gibson, Fender and Martin owner. Although I had heard of Heritage guitars, I had only seen one previously and it was so beat up that I could not tell much from it. Yesterday as was trolling through Sam Ash Music and I saw a used H535 hanging on the rack. I had them take it down and as soon as I strummed it I knew it was going home with me. It is an absolutely wonderful instrument, I love the vibe and is seems to me to be as good or better than my best Gibsons (and that includes a mint condition 1966 ES-330 that I inherited from my father). I am just thrilled with this instrument and will share my thoughts on the Heritage brand with all of the guitar players I know. I just wanted to introduce myself and I look forward to reading future postings on this board. I also wanted to share some pictures of my new found joy, It is a 2000 year model that seems just like new.

post-2270-1281890232_thumb.jpg

post-2270-1281890332_thumb.jpg

post-2270-1281890478_thumb.jpg

Welcome onboard...

That is a sweet H-535 that you picked up. I almost stopped in my local Sam Ash the other day, hoping for a similar find. But I reminded myself that I already have 5 Heritages that I love.

The desire for "just one more" never seems to end.

Great find... and we're glad that you found us at the HOC also....

That's a real beauty. My pal Mark555 has a 555,and I get to play it from time to time.Heritages in the U.K. are a bit scarce at the moment.Since buying my first Heritage in 1986,I've not been near new Gibsons,so I gaze upon & play the two that I have.The photo I've included shows that last Gibson,bought in San Francisco,1982,and my H575,bought 1988.The other Heritage I have is a C140CM,photo on my profile page.

Welcome to the club.They're a great,friendly bunch here.Visit often !

Peter Alton Green

post-1702-1281896379_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the HOC! Another convert overcome by the Parsons Street magic. That's a fine looking axe you found and you won't be able to resist getting another...When you start to look be sure to keep us in the loop...We're the best group of enablers on the planet!

Archived