Heritage Owners Club

Looking for a Sean Costello guitar in Heritage form.

pegleg32

I've drooled about Kuz's beauty more than once on this site. Now I'm thinking I want my own. I had been thinking about the 137 with p-90s which would be a little less expensive and a bit different sound, but I just think the 150 might be the ultimate P90 guitar. Several generations ago I owned a Gibby 330 with p90s which was the sweetest sounding guitar ever, but I couldn't get it near a rock and roll set without a squeal that would not quit. So I'm going to go solid body.

Are you talking about his reissue? Never saw a 150 with a wraptail. Lollar makes a 50's low wind "SC" model pup too. A 137 can get you there but without the snap of a maple cap. Sean rules!

No, I realize that Sean didn't play a Heritage, but I wanted the Heritage equivalent. Clip here:

(note he is playing with a broken string). Good point on the wraptail, I hadn't really thought about that.

IMG_0004-3.jpg

IMG_0002-4.jpg

IMG_0001-4.jpg

Sorry for the poor pictures. Didn't have the light this time of the day for better ones. Unfortunately this axe isn't a Heritage. It was made in Nashville. Has Tom Short Sweet 90's Marc Ford wind pups and makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up. BTW..every time I watch SC on youtube it makes me mad. Such a great player and he had so much more to share with us.

Yes, Sean played a '54 and a '56 RI.

Mine is all Heritage, all original, and ALL SEAN TONE.

It is even named "Sean" for Sean Costello. And no you can't have it (LOL).

webedit-2129.jpg

GoldenGirls.jpg

Archived