Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Hi from France ,

First of all, forgive me if there are some language errors in my message.

I ' ve been playing guitar for almost 24 years now,mostly rock and blues stuff.

I ' m the proud owner of :

BLADE R4 (honey color)

BLADE texas (sunburst) buy for nearly nothing in a "cash converter" shop

JOHNSON MG 10E metal reso guitar

REGAL RD 45 dobro

BERTHELOT HYBRID RESO : guitar built by a friend of mine. kind of national resolectric

and last but not least

HERITAGE H170 CHERRY SUNBURST.I bought it 15 years ago in Orlando FL for 400$.It was a second handed guitar and not orginal.Tuners are sperzel 's,there s a KHALER tremolo.The sound is just amazing :-).Only negative point , I find it a bit heavy.

Please to find a place to talk about those fabelous guitars.

Welcome to the HOC, blade :) I think we have at least one other French member. I'm in England and there are a few more European members but most are American. We are all friendly here :)

Nice collection of guitars :) Perhaps you could show us some pictures of them? I also have a 170 - this is mine:

d2667095.jpg

Hi H,

I ll post asap some pictures of my "toys";

You ve got a nice H170 too and a reall impressive collection.

Thanks :) My collection is insignificant in comparison to some on here :)

Looking forward to seeing those pictures!

Hello Y'all. My name is Steven Tari and owned Gibson Family Guitars until here lately. My first guitar was a used KG-2A which I still own. My favorite is my Epiphone Zephyr Blues Deluxe. I just added a ES-339 to my collection of guitars but don't like the sound of the 57 Humbuckers on it. But I like the sound of the ES-339. So I decided to get Gibson to build me a ES-339 with the P-90's and wiring of the Zephyr Blues Deluxe. Being a member of the Gibson Forum's for a while I asked the other guys about how to get it done. To my surprise I was told it would take over a year to get it done and be very expensive, to look for another guitar builder to do it. The guys on the forum gave me names of a lot of guitar makers but they only made solid body guitars. I remembered about reading of when Gibson had left Kalamazoo some of there guitar makers had stayed behind and started a new company. So I did some research and found it was Heritage Guitars. Looking at there guitars I saw that they made a model like the 339 and was very happy. So i wrote them an E-mail and got in contact with Jay Wolfe who told me he could help get the guitar I wanted built. But then the big question came up could they put the 3 P-90's on it and Hook up the wiring like the Zephyr Blues Deluxe? I was hooked up with Ren Wall from Heritage He called my house and talked. He told me that everything I wanted on the guitar they could do and Hopefully have my new guitar by Feb. of next year. Man this made my year hearing this. So my new guitar will be like the Millinumm DC, Trans Black, Three P-90's (The center one reversed). Three Volume and One Tone Knob. All the hardware even the Knobs in Gold. And Case. So this will be my first Heritage Guitar.

I've been in the Gibson family for a while I've had two guitars stolen an Epiphone DOT and 12 string Hummingbird. The guitars I own still are a Kalamazoo KG-2A, Ebony Hummingbird, SG Robot, ES-339, Zephyr Blues Deluxe. I couldn't find another 12 string Humming bird so I tried a New company in the U.S.. So now I own a LAG 12 string Acoustic/Electric. My amps and P.A. system are Peavey and Keyboards and recording Equipment are KORG.

I've been told that I'm funny that way. Once something treats me right I stick with it. The one who told me that was my wife of 31 years. I guess she's right why change a good thing when it treats you right. Hoping for more Heritage guitars in the future. LATER // Steven

Welcome to the HOC, Steven. You'll find plenty of people here interested in your new build and also your other guitars, especially the Kalamazoo model :)

Thanks for giving us a little background - now's the time for a good look around :)

Hi from Istanbul, Turkey,

My name is Yavuz. I am a jazz player.

I own a custom Heritage H-575 that I purchased online when I used to live in New York.

My Heritage is gold color so I cannot see what wood is the top but back and sides are carved maple.

Fingerboard is ebony. It has only one pickup but I am not sure what kind? ( HRW?? ).

I love the sound of this guitar since it has a lot more acoustic volume than a stock Gibson ES-175.

I am not sure if it is solid wood or laminated body, but acoustically it satisfies my needs more than enough.

Enough talk, here are some pics....

post-5486-0-28714900-1321104258_thumb.jpegpost-5486-0-89866300-1321104537_thumb.jpgpost-5486-0-90412000-1321104551_thumb.jpg

--

Yavuz Akyazıcı

Guitar Player, Composer

http://jazzblog.yavuzakyazici.com/

http://yavuzakyazici.net

http://yavuzakyaziciproject.com

http://facebook.com/...akyaziciproject

http://twitter.com/yavuzakyazici

Hay, my name is Per and I live in Norway,..Scandinavia. I must say that I am enthusiastic about Heritage Guitars and I'm happy owner of a H-150.

Hi Per, another European member here, welcome to the HOC :)

We'd love to see some pics of your 150 and hear the story of how you found it!

Hi from Istanbul, Turkey,

My name is Yavuz. I am a jazz player.

Hi Yavuz, it's great to have you as a HOC member :) We love seeing Heritages 'in action' so thanks for the pics.

There are lots of jazz lovers on the forum so you'll find plenty to talk about between that, your Heritage and anything else musical :)

There are a few European members in the forum, I'm in the UK, but I'm pretty sure we have at least one other Turkish member.

Hi Per, another European member here, welcome to the HOC :)

We'd love to see some pics of your 150 and hear the story of how you found it!

Well,.... For a long time I wanted a guitar with P-90 pickups. So I went to the store, tried a few guitars and took a Heritage H-150. I think it was the best with one perhaps equally fantastic Gibson VOS Special 60th.

In the store I got good service, some rebates and went home very happy with the guitar.

I think that this is rarely a good guitar. I love it.

My name is random (Frank) and I live in Ohio. i have played guitar for about 30 years now. i just woke up on 11/11/11 when i was looking for some kind of tele and I pulled a 25th anniversary H-150 sunburst off the wall. We went home together about 45 mins. later. I don't know if I even plugged it in. I think we're gonna start a family. Hell, we might even move to Kalamazoo...she's got family there!! More pics and comments to follow....we're still on our honeymoon!!

here she is...

25 th anniversary h150...my FIRST one

more to come...trying to create a gallery (baby gallery compared to some galleries here, but I'll do it anyway!)

Looks like a very nicely figured VSB top there, Frank! Looking forward to more pics :)

Howdy HOC my name is Scott but my friends call me COOTER (I do a lot of work on classic cars , One of the origional General Lee stunt cars from The Dukes of Hazzard , That's where the name came from , not something I would've chose for myself but you're not suppose to give yourself a "nickname"...so , whadaya do?) I'm a bran-new member and owner of a 1999 H-150CM and am VERY impressed with your site , your trips to the factory and most of all the instruments. I've owned A BUNCH of other six strings but sense I've brought the Heritage into the house , it "MAKES" me want to play it. A very well made, easy to play , B-E-A- utiful work of art. I would love to own a 555 or some large jazz box but until I win the lottery , my kids grow up and get jobs , or find a incredible deal , I'm just going to have to be happy with the 150 for a while. Glad to be part of what appears to be a GREAT thing....