Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Hello and welcome, Jakub. There will be H-150's around for a while. H-357's are no longer produced since Marv Lamb has retired. I would have no problems selling the H-150. Just curious, where are you in Germany? My family is from Niedersachsen. 

8 hours ago, PunkKitty said:

Hello and welcome, Jakub. There will be H-150's around for a while. H-357's are no longer produced since Marv Lamb has retired. I would have no problems selling the H-150. Just curious, where are you in Germany? My family is from Niedersachsen. 

Thank you. I know how rare the H-357 are, that’s why I bought it, even though I’m not excited about the color. But it sounds great and that’s the most important to me. 
And thank you for your support regarding selling the H-150. 😊

I live in Bavaria, but only for the last 4 years. I come from the Czech Republic. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gajirek said:

Thank you. I know how rare the H-357 are, that’s why I bought it, even though I’m not excited about the color. But it sounds great and that’s the most important to me. 
And thank you for your support regarding selling the H-150. 😊

I live in Bavaria, but only for the last 4 years. I come from the Czech Republic. 

Two beautiful places. I've been to Bavaria a few times. Also spent some time in Praha. 

New to the forums, and a new Heritage owner.

Have had my eye on Heritage for awhile and played a few, I was really impressed with the quality and tones. Last weekend I tried them again at Sweetwater and decided to pull the trigger on one.

Proud to say I now own a 2021 H150 in Dirty Lemonburst.

I look forward to learning more about Heritage and their guitars here.

1210435-angle-xlarge.jpg

• Like 1

I just unpacked my new H-575, my first-ever Heritage and my first-ever archtop.

AL34401-front-xlarge.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My real name is Chad. I have only recently (July 5) become a owner, but I did lurk for a while gathering information before making a purchase. I only have one Heritage (so far). I can't believe I waited so long to get one of these beauties. I am glad to be here to help and get help from those more knowledgeable. 

PXL_20210711_021320442.PORTRAIT (1).jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hello all, I’m new here! In real life two of my favorite things are coffee and guitar. I just recently bought a custom core h-150 in dirty lemon burst… I posted some pics in another thread, here’s one of the pics of from my NGD lol

spacer.png

• Like 4

Welcome aboard. You have a nice one there. Custom Cores are special builds!

• Like 2