Heritage Owners Club

What Other Gear Have You Dumped To Get A Heritage?

Gitfiddler

I sold this old piece of shite to fund my firebird. Luckily I can still play it anytime I want.

I guess that would make it easier.. maybe..

Still , there will be no regrets when you have that Firebird in hand..!!

I seem to find buying guitars so much easier than selling them... maybe I can correct that someday, or maybe not.

Hello. First post. Right now I have a Gibson '61 RI SG, a Gibson Les Paul Studio, a Gibson faded SG, a Digitech GSP1101 rack mount unit, some other rack mount stuff, and some pedals for sale down at my local music shop. They charge a 5% consignment fee. When it's all sold, I'm going to order an H157. Oh, yes - she will be mine!

Seems to me you unloaded one Mighty Fine 137 for something, too. I'd still love to have that plank!!!

The 137 went to finance the 475 acoustic.

img_4283_std.jpg

img_7455_std.jpg

Hello. First post. Right now I have a Gibson '61 RI SG, a Gibson Les Paul Studio, a Gibson faded SG, a Digitech GSP1101 rack mount unit, some other rack mount stuff, and some pedals for sale down at my local music shop. They charge a 5% consignment fee. When it's all sold, I'm going to order an H157. Oh, yes - she will be mine!

Welcome to the club! And good luck with your sale and acquisition :)

i traded a gibbon LP BFG, a Line 6 Flextone amp, A SWR Acoustic amp, and some cash for my '85 h-140..Yes..I REALLY wanted that guitar..It killed every Gibbon in the store..and there were a few of em..

I seem to find buying guitars so much easier than selling them... maybe I can correct that someday, or maybe not.

I'm with Fred on this one. I can't seem to sell anything. Thats why my Wife usually gets Gas when I buy a new guitar. I only buy stuff I feel I can't live without and therefore, I can't sell. Except for maybe an Epiphone '58 reissue Korina Flying V. Its a great guitar but I would rather have a Heritage H-150CM w/VSB paint. I wonder where I could get one???

I'm with Fred on this one. I can't seem to sell anything. Thats why my Wife usually gets Gas when I buy a new guitar. I only buy stuff I feel I can't live without and therefore, I can't sell. Except for maybe an Epiphone '58 reissue Korina Flying V. Its a great guitar but I would rather have a Heritage H-150CM w/VSB paint. I wonder where I could get one??? Oh Oh ,here comes my wife, shhh

I would rather have a Heritage H-150CM w/VSB paint. I wonder where I could get one???

You just missed out - I just bought this exact guitar from mgoetting ;) I'll post some nice pics for you ;)

I traded an American Standard Stratocaster plus cash for my H 155 & I traded an American Telecaster plus cash for my H 550. Both trades were "No Regrets".

I still have a Deluxe Strat and '52 Reissue Telecaster. That's like having salt and pepper on the table.

I used to be a Gibson guy, but I have to say that these two Heritage guitars that I have blow Gibson away. I only have two Gibsons left, a beautiful J 200 Acoustic, and a Sonex that my High School buddy refinished for me in Blackberry.

Now if I want that humbucker sound........ I reach for a Heritage.

I traded an American Standard Stratocaster plus cash for my H 155 & I traded an American Telecaster plus cash for my H 550. Both trades were "No Regrets".

I still have a Deluxe Strat and '52 Reissue Telecaster. That's like having salt and pepper on the table.

I used to be a Gibson guy, but I have to say that these two Heritage guitars that I have blow Gibson away. I only have two Gibsons left, a beautiful J 200 Acoustic, and a Sonex that my High School buddy refinished for me in Blackberry.

Now if I want that humbucker sound........ I reach for a Heritage.

what else is there? ;)

You just missed out - I just bought this exact guitar from mgoetting :D I'll post some nice pics for you :huh:

You are not helping. You are only causing pain. I would have bought that guitar had I been paying attention to the thread. Congratulations, I'm sure it is exceptional.

Archived