Heritage Owners Club

NGD - H-150CM VSB coming soon...

H

The 150 I bought from Mark (mgoetting) has arrived in the UK. Hopefully it will clear Customs this weekend and I'll get it Tuesday/Wednesday.

Will post some pics with English sun on that VSB for the very first time ;)

Woohoo!

The 150 I bought from Mark (mgoetting) has arrived in the UK. Hopefully it will clear Customs this weekend and I'll get it Tuesday/Wednesday.

...English sun...

Woohoo!

Isn't that an oxymoron? I know you must be very excited, 'H'! I've always wanted a vintage Paul, and actually came close once. Now that I've got my VSB Holy Grail 150, my lust is quite satisfied. If yours is half the honey mine is, you'll be very, very happy with it!

Isn't that an oxymoron? I know you must be very excited, 'H'! I've always wanted a vintage Paul, and actually came close once. Now that I've got my VSB Holy Grail 150, my lust is quite satisfied. If yours is half the honey mine is, you'll be very, very happy with it!

Yep, glad you spotted the irony ;) I live in the sunny South East though, so I should be able to get that pic done in July next year ;)

I'm really looking forward to this one. I know it looks good and I really want it to be a player too. I'm comfortable with a sixties neck so I have a good chance of it 'feeling right'. Every hour is going to drag until it's through the door...

I'm going to have a look in your gallery now ;)

Okay, now I getting, you're buying mgoettings 150 - he talks about it in another post. Was this the one he got without knowing it's a lefty?

It's right-handed - I'd be in BIG trouble if it were lefty B)

Nice to own your guitar's mirror image :D Maybe we should get our towns twinned ;)

It's right-handed - I'd be in BIG trouble if it were lefty :occasion14:

Nice to own your guitar's mirror image :) Maybe we should get our towns twinned ;)

Thanks for clearing this up ( ; ) I see now I was majorly confused).

Yeah, maybe our towns could be twined!

Still in Customs ;) I bet they're playing 'Stairway' on it right now ;)

I've got a shiny new TonePros bridge and some cream Kluson tuners just sitting here waiting to slip on my new baby. I can't imagine what it must be like to place a custom order and wait months like this!

I'm getting GAS for a brand new 530 with Phat Cats in OSB. Any idea how much that would cost in dollars as a custom order?

still in customs?

Yep. It 'officially' entered Customs on Tuesday even though it landed in the UK days before. I'm told the UK has one of the fastest Customs clearances in the world. Ho hum...

It's out of Customs!!!! At 3am today. Just think of the poor guys working at that time of day :)

Hoping to see that curly maple top by Wednesday.

You realize, of course, that the customs guy had a weekend gig, and he didn't finish unloading until 3am. :D

You realize, of course, that the customs guy had a weekend gig, and he didn't finish unloading until 3am. :)

I guess I should be looking for evidence of 'cowboy' chords :D

I can't wait till you get that guitar, H. You've suffered so long by waiting!

I think this club should change it's name from the HOC, to Patient Waiters

;)

PICS>>>PICS....

You know that we love 'em.

I know - I'd love to put some up, especially as I've changed out the Rotomatics for Klusons and popped a Nashville on in place of the tonesucker. However, I'm working off my iPhone tonight as I've got PC trouble. I'll try to do a photobucket link but might need to wait until I'm in work tomorrow to put pics up. Sorry :)

Archived