Heritage Owners Club

Heritageless

602a

dontknow.gif Ok I sold my last Heritage today. Does this mean I have to leave the club or buy a new one?

We will be here to help you through this......

We will be here to help you through this......

Can I have your new one? It might make me feel a little better. No really a whole lot. Great guitar. That's one option got to Parsons St.

If your a Heritage fan, and you intend to continue to support the Heritage name and brand. . .. as far as I'm concerned, you're welcome to be here.

Thanks Patrick "Here's looking at you Kid". If the guy with the two 140's calls me I'll be back in the game.

Guest mgoetting

I say burn him at the stake! Lynch him!

Frank, I just sent you some Heritage photos to cheer you up.

Just wait a little while. Maybe you can buy Brent's new custom job. Better tell him what you want now.

:laughing6::laughing6::laughing6:

Can I have your new one? It might make me feel a little better.

Maybe that's what you need to get next. I'll bet Marv would love to hear from you......

dontknow.gif Ok I sold my last Heritage today. Does this mean I have to leave the club or buy a new one? Let's see what would some of the older members do? Give me a little input.

That's kinda like selling your last child! You need to hang on to one, at least.

Thanks Patrick "Here's looking at you Kid". If the guy with the two 140's calls me I'll be back in the game.

What a great way to start off the day . . . a movie quote from one of the top 10 movies of all time.

Rick to Sam; "you know what I want to here"

Sam; "no . . . I don't"

Rick; "you played it for her . .you can play it for me"

Sam; "well, I don't think I can . . . . "

Rick; "If she can stand it so can I . . .PLAY IT!!!

Rick . . . after a short pause and song starts; "Of all the gin joints in all the world . . .she has to walk into mine"

CLASSIC!!!!!

Hey Frank... In honor of your position, I pulled out my 150 Dlx and gave her a whirl!

Kind of funny, you cant hold on to your heritages... I cant let go!!

Call me anytime to shoot the pooh, buddy!

Nice Cat to not have a Head!

Guy

guitars015.jpg

Guest HRB853370

dontknow.gif Ok I sold my last Heritage today. Does this mean I have to leave the club or buy a new one? Let's see what would some of the older members do? Give me a little input.

What in the world were you thinking! This is worse than being homeless!

Archived