Heritage Owners Club

NHD

brentrocks

I picked this up locally today...i'm usually not really into red guitars, but this one seemed have all the right stuff.

Its a 2008 H 150 DLX LE....#254

Multi ply binding on the top, 1-piece body, rosewood board, traps, HRWs, bound head and neck, belly cut, bound maple P/G.

I didnt really need another H 150, but the price was right and it quite the looker, its in near mint condition too. I havent had a chance to fire it up on the Rivera yet...prob tomorrow :icon_thumright:

IMG_6220.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6224.jpg

IMG_6225.jpg

IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6233.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

IMG_6236.jpg

IMG_6238.jpg

Beautiful guitar. I love the bound hs with the single bound body. Sweet.

That 254 indicates a number in a series, right?

What does it signify?

Either way, nice find.

Nice :) What does the number 254 signify?

thanks man!

the H 150 DLX is a LE series that was started in 1988. The H 150 DLX upgrades over and abouve the standard H 150 CM include:

belly cut

multi ply binding on the top of the body

bound head

premium top

and in most cases the have matching headstock veneers too

#36 was on ebay last week...this is actually the 3rd one i have had...Millenium Miestro has 1

they are really cool guitars!!!

I put the HRWs in it myself, with CTS 500k pots and russian NOS PIO .022 caps...it originally had 59s. thats why it has the single screw rings...lol. i also put the reflector knobs on...it had black speed knobs

Yes, where did you find that and do they have any more?

I call first dibs when you decide to sell it.

thanks bro! it was one i heard through the grapevine about...

you are officially 2nd in line ...MARS HAll has dibs...LOL :icon_thumright:

and in most cases the have matching headstock veneers too

I didn't recognize it as a DLX , without the headstock veneer. It changes the look quite a bit, I like it.

And the reflectors are a signature touch of yours that look great on this one.......

Guest HRB853370

I picked this up locally today...i'm usually not really into red guitars, but this one seemed have all the right stuff.

Its a 2008 H 150 DLX LE....#254

Multi ply binding on the top, 1-piece body, rosewood board, traps, HRWs, bound head and neck, belly cut, bound maple P/G.

I didnt really need another H 150, but the price was right and it quite the looker, its in near mint condition too. I havent had a chance to fire it up on the Rivera yet...prob tomorrow :icon_thumright:

IMG_6220.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

IMG_6224.jpg

IMG_6225.jpg

IMG_6229.jpg

IMG_6233.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

IMG_6236.jpg

IMG_6238.jpg

Brent, thats not red, thats a fine wine!! Where in the world did you acquire it? And I have never seen one with a contour in the backside (like a strat) before. Is that a custom amenity? I love it. Cant have too many 150's. How is the weight?

Guest HRB853370

Brent, thats not red, thats a fine wine!! Where in the world did you acquire it? And I have never seen one with a contour in the backside (like a strat) before. Is that a custom amenity? I love it. Cant have too many 150's. How is the weight?

Sorry Brent, no need to reiterate, all the questions were answered above (I should have read down before I replied, but I was excited). Nice grab!

Dang man, you sure find some nice guitars up there. I don't think I've ever seen anything come up less than an hour from me, and certainly nothing as sweet as the guitars you get your hands on!

you are so right my friend...

i'm really wanting to not buy over the internet anymore, unless its from an HOC member or someone i know....its getting to the point where you cringe when you open the case every time!!!!

Archived