Heritage Owners Club

New Family pic

brentrocks

I was jammin on the Roy tonight and i thought a family pic was in order...so here they are

i have to say i'm very happy w/ all of them.  they all have their own personality and all have that great Heritage quality to boot.

width=600 height=450http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/zzOther%20guitar%20stuff/P1010064.jpg[/img]

brentnude.jpg

Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...

Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...

Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...

Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...

;D ;D ;D

I was jammin on the Roy tonight and i thought a family pic was in order...so here they are

i have to say i'm very happy w/ all of them.  they all have their own personality and all have that great Heritage quality to boot.

width=600 height=450http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/zzOther%20guitar%20stuff/P1010064.jpg[/img]

That is a good looking line up.  ;)

I'm not sure what you mean by that?

Semi-hollow and hollow body guitars typically start pumping air out of the f-holes at moderate volumes as they react to the sound pressure generated by the amplifier.  My Milly DC, though, doesn't do that, probably because it's semi-solid, not semi-hollow.  I just wondered if the RC behaves "properly."

Semi-hollow and hollow body guitars typically start pumping air out of the f-holes at moderate volumes as they react to the sound pressure generated by the amplifier.  My Milly DC, though, doesn't do that, probably because it's semi-solid, not semi-hollow.  I just wondered if the RC behaves "properly."

OOOHHH...yeah.  yup especially when i hold a good note for a while and it really starts to humm.....or when i'm on the neck pup and roll the tone down a bit, i can really feel it.

Archived