Heritage Owners Club

Looking for Amp

602a

If you could please keep your eyes open for a Marshall Artist 30 watt head.I am looking to buy one and they are getting harder to find. If anyone see's or knows where one is please send me a e-mail or give me a call @ 225-921-6294 Thanks Frank 602A

If you could please keep your eyes open for a Marshall Artist 30 watt head.I am looking to buy one and they are getting harder to find. If anyone see's or knows where one is please send me a e-mail or give me a call @ 225-921-6294 Thanks Frank 602A

In the back of my mind I think FredZepp had one

The Artist is a total solid-state preamp, with tube power section, and I would bet you know that already. I know an Artist owner, and might ask him if he'd part with it. The older model called "Artiste" is all tube.

I had one for a tiny bit... never really bonded with it like I have with the TSL122. It had some grit but it was too bright and I couldn't dial in enough "meat"

T-Bone I use a Blues Driver on my Soldana to keep from having to crank it that's why I want something a little smaller. If it's too bright the BD will take some out I hope.

Archived