Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Alvin Lee

brentrocks

I am going out here to declare, before possession is even made by Brently..........

DIBBS!!!!

Not really, as much as I would like to.... but "THE EAGLE" has dried all funds.

Good luck, Brent!!!!

Although it is usual for Heritage to number a limited run guitar, the catalog listing for the Alvin Lees doesn't state a specific number to be made. I couldn't say that I know if any were numbered.

The one that you are talking about, Brent, certainly looks authentic. Even down to the crooked Grovers (from the old days) and the stinger and label.

i was just trying to help out that guy from Germany on MLP forum....the one he bought looks authentic, but in not 100%

Ha... I liked the way that they said.. Heritage question? Let's ask Brent. ... You've got a reputation as a Heritage aficionado, Sir Brent.

We must have a pic.... so here is a nice pic of another Alvin Lee model with some mods.

IMGP2482.jpg

There was/is a guy in Portage, IN. who may even be a HOC'r, not sure about that, but has listed Heritages for sale on da Bay, including an Alvin Lee model 535 which I don't think ever sold.

I don't think they gave those a special run # like the GM's or 23rd ann. models.

Speaking of anniversary models, does anyone know if Heritage is building a 25th Ann. special run for H535s or 150s?

I thought the 25 anniversary 535s were old news. Anyway "yes" there are 25th anniversary 535s.

shame on me, should've gone to the factory website. by the way, that H150 right below the H140 25th ann. model is to die for.

Also, I've never been a big fan of the H140s but I could see getting one with the new cut on the horn, much better than before IMO.

shame on me, should've gone to the factory website. by the way, that H150 right below the H140 25th ann. model is to die for.

Also, I've never been a big fan of the H140s but I could see getting one with the new cut on the horn, much better than before IMO.

Here's (#1 of 25) 25th Anniversary H140...since you asked. :icon_thumright:

25th Anniv. H140

Archived