Heritage Owners Club

Show your H-150s,

duaneallen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simply as vintage looking as it gets! Yeah, yeah...I know they come in all sort of flames and colors. But this baby is the archetype!

Come on Rob, time to show us some pics of yours! :)

Good Lord, what a collection of fantastic guitars. Great photos too.

Come on Rob, time to show us some pics of yours! :)

I know, I know Howard. My best pal is a fantastic photographer. We're going to shoot the "family album." I'd planned on doing it this week, while I'm on "spring" break. But the weather's been awful. Highs in the high-forties, low-fifties, cloudy, rainy. He's Scots. He thinks this is nice weather.... This is a link to some of his stuff:

But the weather's been awful. Highs in the high-forties, low-fifties, cloudy, rainy. He's Scots. He thinks this is nice weather....

Yup, it's 'nice weather' when you can see your neighbour's house and you don't need to break the ice to have a drink ;)

Still haven't seen your Grail and I bet a few others here would like to get a glimpse of that new 535 too...

Fredzepp, I have to say that while my VSB 150 is amazing, yours eclipses it effortlessly. That ASB is stunning too.

If those two and Brent's mini humbucker 150 were lined up I wouldn't know which to play first....

Fredzepp, I have to say that while my VSB 150 is amazing, yours eclipses it effortlessly. That ASB is stunning too.

If those two and Brent's mini humbucker 150 were lined up I wouldn't know which to play first....

Thanks for the complements everyone . The pics of the VSB came out pretty cool.

I had it on a stand and the sunlight was hitting it just right, so I grabbed the camera phone and shot a couple of pics.

And I love the look of that Sunsetburst 150 w P-90s also.

.. I look forward to Yoslate's photoshoot, he has a fine family that we'd love to see.

OMG!! That is a perfect match for my sunset burst 525! Beautiful 150, Wave.

IMG_0015-4.jpg

And your all black 150 P90 is simply EVIL!

Thanks for the comments! I ordered the SSB from a friends store last summer and got it sometime in the fall. The black P-90 H-150 has drawn lots of compliments around the scene here. Rob wants a go at it in August at PSP. Take a number and give it a spank.

Archived