Heritage Owners Club

Show your H-150s,

duaneallen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you guys and gals are great photographers. Here is my sunset burst 150 with Bare Knuckle Stormy Mondays. Purchased on e bay from a member here before I heard of the HOC. Her sister snuck into the photo as well.

post-978-0-92544000-1299086837_thumb.jpg

post-978-0-92544000-1299086837_thumb.jpg

9.2 lb Sunsetburst, Bareknuckle Stormy Mondays, medium C neck, oil/paper caps, soon to have new CTS pots (as soon as they arrive). Great guitar.

gallery_409_84_312027.jpg

Holy cow, looks just like mine see my previous post, same p ups, finish and trim. Where these maybe a limited run by wolfe or something? I got mine used.

Holy cow, looks just like mine see my previous post, same p ups, finish and trim. Where these maybe a limited run by wolfe or something? I got mine used.

Smile - was reading your post and thought the same thing. I also bought mine used from HOC member Golferwave. It is from Wolfe's as labeled on the control plate and is an '05. I replaced SD59s for the BK pickups. Only other difference is the tuning pegs - really like the look of yours, I have 'std' chrome.

My 150CM - Got it in 1990 - 1985 (B year) serial number, Original owner -Derek St. Holmes (Stranglehold / Ted Nugent). Paid $600 w/case. All original. heritage.jpg

My 150CM - Got it in 1990 - 1985 (B year) serial number, Original owner -Derek St. Holmes (Stranglehold / Ted Nugent). Paid $600 w/case. All original.

Beautiful EARLY G cut H 150....judging by the style of truss rod cover, your serial # should start with a E, or F, or G, or H

My 150CM - Got it in 1990 - 1985 (B year) serial number, Original owner -Derek St. Holmes (Stranglehold / Ted Nugent). Paid $600 w/case. All original.

Hey 150CM - Welcome to the asylum! Some of us know the facts all too well. If this went off to Derek, it may be an early prototype. A crisp photo of the headstock rear may set us on our ear.

All that aside, it's a beautiful specimen! Does she play as good as she looks?

Here's mine way over in Australia, Absolutely awesome CM top and a dream to play. Congratulations mate you are on to a winner!!!

Fabulous top, Dan! OSB is my favourite Heritage finish :)

Hey 150CM - Welcome to the asylum! Some of us know the facts all too well. If this went off to Derek, it may be an early prototype. A crisp photo of the headstock rear may set us on our ear.

All that aside, it's a beautiful specimen! Does she play as good as she looks?

Thanks people, This B or E has been lingering for 20 years since I first got it. Call to Rendall Wall in 1990 confirmed they made this gtr for St. Holmes. Mar-Shall thanks for giving some clairity. Rendall and I were both working from memory. A recent call to him about the electronics jogged his memory, asked if it was a white one, because they gave Derek a white one, and the one I own. I am putting a pic of the serial number, included the autograph thing from St. Holmes too. Autograph, 1990, bought 1990, Not built until 1988, it all makes sense.

Ren did not ask about the B in 1990, it was a recent job, and went by memory. When I talked to him last week, I said it was a 1985, B serial, he said, one of our first. But the confusion in the thing was it was one of the first 150's, which is an E serial. I'm positive now it is an E.

Yes, it does play nice, I keep it on a stand a lot, display piece, far from tripping feet and tripping out musicians, I use a good Gibson L6S to play. I am mostly a piano guy, actually was a church organist if you can believe that. This GTR and a nice JMP 2x12 50W combo for $1,000 in 1990, excellent deal, both worked,amp is in great shape, has those nice pretty speakers, and fresh Groove Tubes. Blows the windows out. Ren thinks the GTR left the factory with no pickup covers at St. Holmes request.

I'm new to the board, and will put a profile up soon. For now, my name is Art, and I live in Youngstown, OH. 5 hours from Heritage, might make the journey, Ren invited me twice now, so what if gas is $3.00 a gallon. Anyone needs anything, my personal email is Email me

Serial number and autograph card should appear here. serial.jpg

Thanks people, This B or E has been lingering for 20 years since I first got it. Call to Rendall Wall in 1990 confirmed they made this gtr for St. Holmes. Mar-Shall thanks for giving some clairity. Rendall and I were both working from memory. A recent call to him about the electronics jogged his memory, asked if it was a white one, because they gave Derek a white one, and the one I own. I am putting a pic of the serial number, included the autograph thing from St. Holmes too. Autograph, 1990, bought 1990, Not built until 1988, it all makes sense.

Ren did not ask about the B in 1990, it was a recent job, and went by memory. When I talked to him last week, I said it was a 1985, B serial, he said, one of our first. But the confusion in the thing was it was one of the first 150's, which is an E serial. I'm positive now it is an E.

Yes, it does play nice, I keep it on a stand a lot, display piece, far from tripping feet and tripping out musicians, I use a good Gibson L6S to play. I am mostly a piano guy, actually was a church organist if you can believe that. This GTR and a nice JMP 2x12 50W combo for $1,000 in 1990, excellent deal, both worked,amp is in great shape, has those nice pretty speakers, and fresh Groove Tubes. Blows the windows out. Ren thinks the GTR left the factory with no pickup covers at St. Holmes request.

I'm new to the board, and will put a profile up soon. For now, my name is Art, and I live in Youngstown, OH. 5 hours from Heritage, might make the journey, Ren invited me twice now, so what if gas is $3.00 a gallon. Anyone needs anything, my personal email is Email me

Serial number and autograph card should appear here. serial.jpg

Must be a great feeling having a guitar with some real history! Nice one.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my new H150gt.

IMG_2434.jpg

I have been waiting for a long time to get a 150 and I now have the exact guitar I have been waiting for, not just a GT with p-90's but this one has a huge neck and a one piece back which were very important to me. I was looking for as close to a modern version of a `56 Les Paul as I could get and I think I got it.

IMG_2437.jpg

The little Fender Champ came with the guitar.

Next on the list will be a curly top VSB with Humbuckers and the same wood specs as the GT.

Archived