Heritage Owners Club

The one i wish i had back....

brentrocks

I was going through some old pic CDs tonight and ran across this H 157 i used to have...i paid $900 for it back in like 2000?  i would like to have that one back!  it was a lofty 11.5 lbs!!!

width=600 height=450http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/zzOther%20guitar%20stuff/lespaul2.jpg[/img]

width=600 height=450http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/zzOther%20guitar%20stuff/fullfront.jpg[/img]

That would make a nice show piece, as in, "Hey, let me show you my 11.5lb guitar", cause there ain't no way in you know where that I'd try playing that anchor out. Makes my Norlin LPC seem like an LW! Is it Green? (btw, I'm color blind ... for real). Nice even flame. Real pretty!!

And...

Hopefully... Brent will add these pics to the Photobucket site... ;)

DONE! ;D

it was a steal, but it was sssooooo heavy...i ebayed it....wouldnt mind having it back now though.  i'm older and can handle pain better ;D

i bought that 157 at a clearance sale at Mid Mich Music in midland MI back in 2000, i think...they had it marked down to $900 from $1700 :o  i talked them into $900 out the door w/ case :o

Here are my regrets:

2005? Heritage H157--cryoman is taking care of it now.

2002 Heritage H150--graphite nut, Tone Pros bridge/tailpiece, Rio Grand humbuckers--sounded killer!

2001 LP Standard Raw Power--satin finish; not made anymore.

1998? Guild Bluesbird--immaculate construction, good sound, lightweight

1980 Gibson Flying V2--sounded thin, but it looked really cool with the V-shaped pups & tailpiece!

2002? Gibson Explorer Gothic--sounded mean, looked mean; should have refinished it instead of selling it.

Peavey Renown amplifier--no idea why or when I sold it--too long ago to remember!

I was planning on selling others, but I think I'm going to keep them all now unless money becomes tight. I don't want any more regrets!

Brent,

that's mos' definitely one fine geeeetar .... and, now I'm thinkin' about all those great ones that got away. d'oh!  :):rolleyes: 8)

hope you find it again, or at least one that makes it all seem worthwhile. 8)

That one makes me GREEN with envy!    :-X

Probably have to sell one of the kids to finance it.. but sometimes sacrifices do have to be made

How much? I have yard work that needs done!  ;D

That one makes me GREEN with envy!    :-X

How much? I have yard work that needs done!  ;D

I'd offer you the 15 yr old girl who never comes out of her room anymore for your H-575, but somehow I don't think that's a deal anyone would accept.. Hey.. at least I'm not her mother  :o

My other one is only 2, so it's going to be a while before you get any yard work out of him. He's got potential, but it would definately be a long term investment  ;D

The ONLY one I wish I had back was this 11lb Gibby R7 Black Beauty.  Yes, it was a boat anchor, and yes, I may get smited here for crying over a long lost G-brand git, but man, did it have the tone! :(

I pined for that guitar for years until I scored a three p'up H-157...that weighs in at a svelte 9lbs!! :)

width=172 height=480http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/4618/blackbeautyau5.jpg[/img]

The ONLY one I wish I had back was this 11lb Gibby R7 Black Beauty.  Yes, it was a boat anchor, and yes, I may get smited here for crying over a long lost G-brand git, but man, did it have the tone! :(

I pined for that guitar for years until I scored a three p'up H-157...that weighs in at a svelte 9lbs!! :)

width=172 height=480http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/4618/blackbeautyau5.jpg[/img]

believe it or not, i had one of those too, but it was a 2 pup model :P 

Archived