Heritage Owners Club

NAD

pegleg32

Well I took the leap. I ordered a Red Plate "Blues Machine" from Henry Heistand. Attached are the face plate and back plate for the amp. Some folks opt to put their names in large letters in the front but I liked the small letters on the back. Should take about 6 weeks to build. I also asked him to change the black knobs to red.

Very nice, Don! What attracted you to this amp?

My wife and I went on a Blues Cruise last fall, and several of the good players were using these. Since then I have been researching and finding out what I could about them. The more I read the more I liked, although, there is not a ton of info out there on them. The "black face", "brown face", "tweedy" switch intrigues me. Be interesting to see if they are even close.

In addition, it is lighweight, 50 watts, and just seems like a really good grab and go amp.

Well I took the leap. I ordered a Red Plate "Blues Machine" from Henry Heistand. Attached are the face plate and back plate for the amp. Some folks opt to put their names in large letters in the front but I liked the small letters on the back. Should take about 6 weeks to build. I also asked him to change the black knobs to red.

NICE..That'll Look GREAT with red nobs!!

• 4 months later...

Archived