Heritage Owners Club

Very early Heritage incoming!

brentrocks

Yes, there is beauty in that off-kilter, but figured, body shape and stripped-down controls. Looks like another Heritage winner from the past. Is it time to bring it back?

Guest HRB853370

Sweet Dude. You keep coming up with these great Heritage guitars. Are you starting a museum dedicated to Heritage guitars? Great collection non the less.

There are advantages to living near Kalamazoo....

Hey Brent, that is way too cool. You're building a nice collection.

Congratulations

Where do you find these Brent? Looks like it's in pretty good shape.

What PUs are in it?

IMG_7451.jpg

this one was actually on ebay. it has Schaller pups. you cant see it in the pics, but the original owner put one of those clear plastic pickguards on it and it reacted with the nitro, left a faint outline in the clear....its not terribly noticable though and i knew that when i bought it. if it really bothered me, i would tear it down, take it to Pete and he could buff it out no problem.

That's an interesting collection of woods. I'd really like to hear how that sounds compared to, say, an H-150. Do you think you'll keep it 'till PSP?

Well Brent, you definitely have a very special guitar there...the colour of the finish looks even nicer in your pics...its almost like a butterscotch amber or something, very striking. So, when can I come over and have a play? Hahaha that would be a long flight!!

Well Brent, you definitely have a very special guitar there...the colour of the finish looks even nicer in your pics...its almost like a butterscotch amber or something, very striking. So, when can I come over and have a play? Hahaha that would be a long flight!!

you are welcome anytime :icon_thumright:

That's an interesting collection of woods. I'd really like to hear how that sounds compared to, say, an H-150. Do you think you'll keep it 'till PSP?

i certainly plan to :drunken_smilie:

Yeah, that looks like a rocker, alright! The Rambo

Archived