Heritage Owners Club

major setback

big bob

Well my first major setback. Shrunken skulls.. yes I said it.. I ordered a set of four ox bone skulls to use as control knobs. I ordered them like five weeks ago.. just got them today.. Man are they sweet really funky.. However they are way to small.. So I'm thinking of casting them inside of resin to make them work.. maybe bell knobs, or even dice .. I'll see if I can get some good shots of them later..

Lance

Maybe they're shrunken skulls. What if you put helmets on the skulls, would they be big enough then?

great pic Fred.

First, I didn't know they made skull knobs.

Second, I wouldn't have guessed you have a choice in sizes.

Isn't America just grand!

They don't make bone skull knobs, but they do make bone skull beads of all sizes.

Shamefully, I remember the "little head" wish.

I'd like to say I've outgrown that kind of humor. I haven't.

Give this man a Ceegar! There is a 14 year old boy in all of us guys. Best to let him out to play. Play time is good for all children. :icon_thumright:

I ordered the correct size, I guess it translates different in Singapore. I still want to use them as they are super cool.

Must be a Metric system thing.

Shamefully, I remember the "little head" wish.

I'd like to say I've outgrown that kind of humor. I haven't.

Many Genie jokes, I'm sure. The one I always remember ended with "And you asked for a 12 inch pianist?"

I agree they're cool if you can make them work. Do they fit the US pot shaft (being metric and all)?

Archived