Heritage Owners Club

NAD

pegleg32

What truck and how much time do I have? I like it and the settings on the front look usable as well as the options on the back, 40-50 watts etc. What is the selection knob on the back?

Congratulations on your new amp.

What truck and how much time do I have? I like it and the settings on the front look usable as well as the options on the back, 40-50 watts etc. What is the selection knob on the back?

Congratulations on your new amp.

I hate to admit but I haven't quite figured out all the bells and whistles yet. The Mode on the front is to select "black face", "brown face", or "tweed". The chicken knob on the back is 2, 4, 8, or 16 ohm speaker selection. There is also a bias selector to use 6l6 or 6v6 tubes I believe. It has a line out for recording or to feed a PA. And a lot of other stuff I'm not sure of yet. It seems like an amp that is both simple, and complex.

That looks like FUN! Let us know how very much you get out of it. :icon_thumright:

New amp day is my favorite! Do we get to see her in August???

Oh! Look. There's reverb and a "bright" switch. Don't know about you but I never get any smarter no matter how many times I hit the bright switch...

The more I look at that, the more I like it :icon_thumright:

I hate to admit but I haven't quite figured out all the bells and whistles yet. The Mode on the front is to select "black face", "brown face", or "tweed". The chicken knob on the back is 2, 4, 8, or 16 ohm speaker selection. There is also a bias selector to use 6l6 or 6v6 tubes I believe. It has a line out for recording or to feed a PA. And a lot of other stuff I'm not sure of yet. It seems like an amp that is both simple, and complex.

Here's a close up of the panels:

Dude, that is a very intelligent amp. Good luck and I hope you bond with it. Thanks for the pics, great job.

Archived