Heritage Owners Club

At Heritage, No Customer Is Too Small

JackBaruth

This thread only makes me want to order a 357 more than ever now!

How close do you live to the Heritage factory Mr. Baruth?

I'm about four and a half hours out.

I didn't go with my son; I was testing a car in West Virginia. I wish I'd been there but I

will be there for PSP IV, bet on it!

I will get some better photos soon... I've been coming home from work late

Dang Jack, that is one good lucking bird you have there. I need to get one like it!

Dang Jack, that is one good lucking bird you have there. I need to get one like it!

Save your nickles in a jar friend. Some day you too will be able to acquire a fine instrument just like it! :icon_thumright:

Then you can photograph it before a glistening Christmas tree and bring it to PSP so I too can behold it's beauty!

I will get some better photos soon... I've been coming home from work late.

On the other hand, I already have four hours of play time on the guitar!

Note that it doesn't fit into a Gibby Bird case. Have to make different arrangements.

My oh my! That is a beautiful guitar!!!! So what's the exact spec's on that one?

Guest HRB853370

I'm about four and a half hours out.

I didn't go with my son; I was testing a car in West Virginia. I wish I'd been there but I

will be there for PSP IV, bet on it!

Is that what you do for a living? Test cars and write about them? I saw your website....

I do test cars and write about them, although it's not <i>all</i> I do. I also work in the industrying as

a production administrator.

As far as spec goes, it's a basic 357 with dots and SD 59s. This was the conversation I had

with Marv:

ME: "I want a 357 with korina blah and abalone blah and inlay headstock blah and ebony blah."

MARV: "I don't know if I'm going to build any more 357s this year. I am working on one now though."

ME: "I'll take it."

So I didn't know much until it was completed.

I haven't played anything else since I got it. It's just SO perfect. The neck in particular is

fantastic. It's the only guitar I own that I can comfortably play below my waist. I could see

myself selling every other guitar I own and just playing this one. I'm serious.

I'm likely to put in another order against Marv's willingness to make more 357s, so you might want

to get yours in ahead of mine :)

Archived