Heritage Owners Club

I have a gripe about the gallery!

Jimbob

I'm just kidding, of course, but since I feel as though I'm a relatively new poster here - even though I signed up in 2009 - I recently set a shortcut to HOC on my desktop to open the main forum page, and the first images I see are these absolutely gorgeous Heritage guitars in the gallery. You folks most certainly have some beautiful guitars, and it's quite GAS-inducing, to say the very least....LOL. Sometimes I just find myself looking at your guitars while forgetting all about why I signed in. I'm not sure what to say other than "thanks" for the great photos!

I'm just kidding, of course, but since I feel as though I'm a relatively new poster here - even though I signed up in 2009 - I recently set a shortcut to HOC on my desktop to open the main forum page, and the first images I see are these absolutely gorgeous Heritage guitars in the gallery. You folks most certainly have some beautiful guitars, and it's quite GAS-inducing, to say the very least....LOL. Sometimes I just find myself looking at your guitars while forgetting all about why I signed in. I'm not sure what to say other than "thanks" for the great photos!

I know what you mean!

I log in to check threads of reply to a post... but I get completely side tracked by the gallery images :D

Guest HRB853370

Lets see some of your beauties up there too! And what in the world is a Carol Ann??

......... I keep looking for the 5-fecta where all the pics are of my guitars. I've had 3 at one time, but never all of them.

I had 4 of mine once...

But yeah... some fantastic Heritage photos in the galleries and ... the memories from the PSP pics!!

Lets see some of your beauties up there too! And what in the world is a Carol Ann??

Yeah, I need to shoot some new photos and get them posted. I'll do that soon.

This is a Carol Ann:

CA.jpg

100 watts of pure EL34 power....LOL. These are some very nice amps that are built by a guy by the name of Alan Philips out of New Hampshire. They're named after his wife who is no longer his wife, but I guess her name will carry on indefinitely. Here's a link to Alan's amps:

http://www.carolannamps.com/

I had 4 of mine once...

But yeah... some fantastic Heritage photos in the galleries and ... the memories from the PSP pics!!

There are two that it seems I see at least twice a day, everyday.

The one with H110 by the "Celebrate the Tradition, Celebrate the Heritage" sign... which is the guitar responsible for fueling my VWB lust :love10:

...and the one from PSPIII with me and my 575 in the barn with the big goofy grin on my face :lol:

I try not to look at the gallery pics. I might get into more trouble.

Me too bird...me too. I don't make enough to afford the ones I've got and everytime I see you guys' stuff...I run to ebay or CL or the Buy/sell/trade area hoping somoeone is selling a p90 525. Who needs food, electricity, a college fund, clothes, or a 401k? (Ok, not touching the college fund, but the rest of the stuff on the list is arguable--esp if the 525 is an OSB!)

interesting how the pics rotate. I've logged in and out many times today, using 3 different browsers. And each time I log back in there is at least 2 pics of either the White PSPIII 535 before it was given to me, or 2 pics of me with it after the giveaways. Just saw 3 this time. Strange indeed!

Archived