Heritage Owners Club

Don't Try This A Home!

Thats what I was afraid of....and why I am picking up one at PSP!!! Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise and I get my new kitchen to where the family can survive during my absence.

I just saw your cabinet and chasis on Friday... The amp looks great. Starting to making me wish I'd done something more like that!

Guess that's why he designed it for 3.... :icon_thumleft:

Detroit, feel free to give it a try, it has a EV speaker that I believe won't break up as much or at least as early as your Celestion. Maybe it will give you a perspective on that early breakup problem you where discussing on that other thread of yours. I think other than the speaker the circuitry is the same

Cool, I haven't bothered the artist while he is at work. I specifically ordered an amp that can be left turned on for 2 days with no damage.

I'm almost done with the cabinet... just need to pick up another roll of tape to get her finished up

A-duct-tape-box.jpg

Detroit, feel free to give it a try, it has a EV speaker that I believe won't break up as much or at least as early as your Celestion. Maybe it will give you a perspective on that early breakup problem you where discussing on that other thread of yours. I think other than the speaker the circuitry is the same

The last time someone told me that, he returned the guitar and ordered a new one because how hard I threw down on it. Almost called it the red headed step child! :diablo_mini:

The last time someone told me that, he returned the guitar and ordered a new one because how hard I threw down on it. Almost called it the red headed step child! :diablo_mini:

OK to throw down on it just don't throw up on it.

I'm almost done with the cabinet... just need to pick up another roll of tape to get her finished up

A-duct-tape-box.jpg

But you promised to use the tweed duct tape :aggressive_mini: Don't scrimp on the elastic bands either. Also, I demand a non grounded 2 prong ac plug.

Guest HRB853370

I'd like to think I'm decent at it... Plus one of my favorite tricks is to use the pick to hammer on...

I tried hammering-on one of my guitars, but unfortunately it left little dents in the finish!

I tried hammering-on one of my guitars, but unfortunately it left little dents in the finish!

I learned a while ago not to use hammer ons when playing the AC/DC tune, "The Jack"... Sounds a little like concrete breaking....

Guest HRB853370

I learned a while ago not to use hammer ons when playing the AC/DC tune, "The Jack"... Sounds a little like concrete breaking....

I love that song. In fact, I love almost all those sung by Bon Scott! Heard Big Balls in New Hampshire yesterday, had not hear that in YEARS!

Really it's not that big of a deal in most cases... usually the worse you will do is shorten the tube life a little.

It's a completely different story if a speaker is not connected to it though... if you somehow left an amp on without a speaker connected, you might not need an amp tech, you might need a new amp.

That's kind of what I thought. I've never left one on without a speaker connected thank god.

Archived