Heritage Owners Club

NAD!

yoslate

'Slate,

Really glad this one went to a good home.

Nice little harem you're building up.

But listen, please don't mention this 'one in, one out' theory ever again. Marg got wind of it and since I have nothing I'm willing to give up, my chances of getting ANYTHING new have now slipped from "well maybe" to "not a chance--you know Rob's rule". Damn.

Guest HRB853370

'Slate,

But listen, please don't mention this 'one in, one out' theory ever again. Marg got wind of it and since I have nothing I'm willing to give up, my chances of getting ANYTHING new have now slipped from "well maybe" to "not a chance--you know Rob's rule". Damn.

LK, you need to assert yourself young man!

EMPSON. Not quite the same. Then again, it's just a badge on 'slates amp. :laughing7:

"Badge," great tune! And the amp has a cool provenance, a connection with a good pal. The "Empson" badge stays just where it is!

'Slate,

Lyle, not Rob's rule...Mrs. Rob's rule! And sorry I brought it up! Let's meet again for lunch next spring, when you come back to Pinehurst. Marg is really sharp, but I think I can subvert the theory over some Merlot or a nice Cab. The least I can do!

I bet that baby oooozzzes some really snapity, spanky tone!!!

Congrats Rob!

Thanks, Brent! Indeed it does! Kenny knew what he was after. It's currently the gigging amp of choice.

Archived