Heritage Owners Club

Surprise sighting at Parsons St

brentrocks

I went down to kzoo yesterday to talk to Chris about possibly helping him sell one of his custom Heritages. I was in Rens office, and who walks in???

JP Moats!

He was up from Alabama visiting. He is doing well. He said he has been fishing and going to a lot of local bluegrass/country mucis jams. He asked about the HOC and wanted me to tell everybody that he was sorry he couldnt make it to PSP this year, but he will try next year.

Guest HRB853370

I went down to kzoo yesterday to talk to Chris about possibly helping him sell one of his custom Heritages. I was in Rens office, and who walks in???

JP Moats!

He was up from Alabama visiting. He is doing well. He said he has been fishing and going to a lot of local bluegrass/country mucis jams. He asked about the HOC and wanted me to tell everybody that he was sorry he couldnt make it to PSP this year, but he will try next year.

Cool. Who is Chris?

JP Moats!

Cool..Glad to hear he's doing well!!

Hate to promulgate the whole thing, but what happens when a High Flying Bird loses its feathers?

And does it help if they're numbered?

Archived