Heritage Owners Club

My little family...

es125luv

Hey all, here is a pic of my little family! Getting these babies in my collection was a labor of love!!! And let me tell you, they ALL GET PLAYED A LOT, and a little abused. I am not about the whole "keep it pretty and collectable" thing.

My first REAL guitar EVER was the H157 back in 1997. That thing has more holes on it (I installed a Bigsby at one point). I installed a Les Paul Custom truss rod cover, because I lost the old Heritage one, and I am sure Les would not mind. I am sure he wouldn't mind the FAMILIAR pickguard either... also, the finish is starting to fade out to the wood on the neck in the key of B-flat!!! I love this thing dearly.

and yes, that H137 is the Wolfe's one. It's MINE NOW!!!

ALSO, AMBER SWITCH TIPS RULE.

sorry the basement looks like crap, but that little room is my sanctuary!!!

the pic does not look good inserted. I am no photographer by any means, but the photo looks choppy here. If you just save the photo, or right-click "save as", and save it to your desktop, the resolution is much better. 

width=600 height=450http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/heritageplayer/collection.jpg[/img]

I hope you don't mind, but I scrolled down to view your luscious little family photo and gaZed for a long while before reading a word of your post. 8)

AmaZing amps behind those well-played Heritages. 

Karma up for posting pics without being chastiZed with  :this_thread_is_useless_withou

I hope you don't mind, but I scrolled down to view your luscious little family photo and gaZed for a long while before reading a word of your post. 8)

AmaZing amps behind those well-played Heritages. 

Karma up for posting pics without being chastiZed with  :this_thread_is_useless_withou

thanks guys! the Dr. Z Maz JR is an amp series that has changed my life. They are perfect, beautiful cleans, dirty grit, and pedal friendly!

the great thing is the resonance these Heritages get over time. I know this can happen with any guitar that gets played constantly, but these Heritages ring like bells - even when not plugged in.

Very cool family shot, with junior there on the front far right, as always ...and the twins in the back, if not quite identical.  Nice ...but not much help with my struggle to control gear greed.  I REALLY want a Maz jr. --I've got too many 6v6 amps, and the el84 sound is calling.  The couple of times I've had a chance to hear people play these Z's, I've been really impressed ...well tailored for real world clean/driven volume needs.   

OK guys, keep the Harley and race car and speedboat pictures at hand ...I might be needing some quick cover (gee hon, I could've bought home a ________ like all the other HOC guys have.  Just look at this picture, I bet that cost ____ times what this little 18watt amp costs.), thanks to the es125luv family.

OK guys, keep the Harley and race car and speedboat pictures at hand ...I might be needing some quick cover (gee hon, I could've bought home a ________ like all the other HOC guys have.  Just look at this picture, I bet that cost ____ times what this little 18watt amp costs.), thanks to the es125luv family.

There is one of these for sale near me.  I keep threatening to buy it and join the SBYC.  My grand scheme is to put it in a slip near the bay, then spend weekends on her cleaning and drinking.  Not necessarily in that order.  Sort of like a second home, but this one floats.  LOL.  My wife says, "Not so much."  Makes guitars positively affordable in comparison. ;D

Archived