Heritage Owners Club

How are those KBP810 Amps doing?

I can try to get some pics. As for audio clips . . . Not sure the best way to do that. I have a Digitech GNX4, however I am not sure that can record from the amp so much as it does it as a direct line-in recorder (of that makes any sense). That said, I really, really like it.

I haven't got mine yet. Not Brian's fault, I haven't ORDERED mine yet! It's probably just a matter of time, however, and a matter of deciding WHICH one to have made. No doubt he does great work; He let me play through his ODS style at PSP.

I Emailed them yesterday and got a response already. They must still be in business! :icon_thumleft:

My reverb is treating me very well! :icon_thumleft:

My reverb deluxe is doing fine thanks.

It had a wonderful inaugeration at PSP. I ordered it last minute after realizing Brian would be there so there would be no shipping involved. I confirmed it sounds very cool at high volumes. Had to go full bore to keep up with Brents Heritage amp. It is all I expected and more.

I do need to break it out more. Most of my guitar time is late at night when the kids and wifie are sleeping. Also, my ears are still ringing from the airbag deployment in my recent car crash so I tend to play with out an amp most of the time, Also it has been somewhat buried due to home renovations. And then there is life, it does tend to get in the way of fun stuff.

Re sound clips, I need to learn that procedure at some point in time. It was heard at PSP though.

I just picked mine up today. A Reverb Deluxe in laquered tweed with 2 10"" Rajun Cajun's. This thing rawks. I even got a photo shoot with the 170. Couldn't be happier. I tried to sell my 170 to buy the amp, but ended up trading the guitar towards one of Brian's amps.

Brian and Tracy were very patient taking many photos to capture the 'killer photo' of the amp and guitar

I'll post some pics later once I add them to my album...

Here is the "Money Shot" from the amp photo shoot.

http://www.heritageownersclub.com/forums/gallery/image/3410-1st-second-generation-170-custom-built-with-kbp810-reverb-deluxe-money-shot/

one of these days I'll figure out how to put the picture right in the message, I keep getting the message

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community when I try to post a link from album

Otherwise, I am bragging about this great new amp.

I just picked mine up today. A Reverb Deluxe in laquered tweed with 2 10"" Rajun Cajun's. This thing rawks. I even got a photo shoot with the 170. Couldn't be happier. I tried to sell my 170 to buy the amp, but ended up trading the guitar towards one of Brian's amps.

Brian and Tracy were very patient taking many photos to capture the 'killer photo' of the amp and guitar

I'll post some pics later once I add them to my album...

Now what I didn't know what it was a 2x10. Wish I would of because I'd like to hear how that sounds compared to a 1x12!

Archived