Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

Gitfiddler

Hi Everyone,

My name's Mike, and about three months ago I bought my first Heritage. It's a well used 1995 H-150, and it's definitely the best guitar I've ever played. I play in a number of bands, and I needed a tone machine that I wouldn't be afraid to put the first ding in, and this totally fit the bill. I love it, and have appreciated the insights and ideas shared about tone and guitars that have been shared on this site.

Lookin' forward to engaging in some good talk,

Mike

Welcome Mike.. (SampleandHold)

We're glad that you joined us and look forward to hearing from you.

(Sample and Hold reminds me of an old Neil Young song.. BTW)

:smile_mini2:

A well used 1995 150 sounds about perfect.. we'd love to see some pics when you have the chance.... :smile_mini:

Hello Rob, welcome to the HOC. Couple of nice guitars there, they make a nice set of bookends. I love how you've decorated the place with guitar cases.

Welcome

Welcome Mike.. (SampleandHold)

We're glad that you joined us and look forward to hearing from you.

(Sample and Hold reminds me of an old Neil Young song.. BTW)

:smile_mini2:

A well used 1995 150 sounds about perfect.. we'd love to see some pics when you have the chance.... :smile_mini:

Thanks man! I'll have to post some. I love the axe; after my first practice with it, the other guitarist in the band said to me, "That's the best guitar you own." I couldn't agree more. And, SampleandHold is straight from the Neil Young song. Trans It's not the rockingest Neil album, but I love it anyway. Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks man! I'll have to post some. I love the axe; after my first practice with it, the other guitarist in the band said to me, "That's the best guitar you own." I couldn't agree more. And, SampleandHold is straight from the Neil Young song. Trans It's not the rockingest Neil album, but I love it anyway. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Mike, your in good company here. Hope to see some pics soon. We take our pics very seriously here. Don't mess around with the pics... I'm sure you will enjoy this forum, we have a lot of very nice people.

Welcome Mike, your in good company here. Hope to see some pics soon. We take our pics very seriously here. Don't mess around with the pics... I'm sure you will enjoy this forum, we have a lot of very nice people.

Thanks for the welcome and advice! I'll have to dig deep into my film composition skills and get some sweet shots. Sounds like a pretty nice way to spend the evening!

Thanks for the welcome and advice! I'll have to dig deep into my film composition skills and get some sweet shots. Sounds like a pretty nice way to spend the evening!

It keeps us out of trouble and off the streets. Just don't try and dress up the guitars, that gets a little cheesy. Oh, and another thing, don't encourage your guitars to learn to drink alcohol, its bad for the strings. You'll thank me later.

All the best

Hey Dave!

Welcome!!!

I have a couple good friends in Traverse City...Scott and Brad Gelbaugh...they are CPAs

Anyway...nice collection!!!

Hi Brentrocks and thanks for the welcome. I'm sorry I missed your reply 'til now. I know the Gelbaugh name and I will check with my son who is an attorney here. I'm sure he knows them.

It appears you just might be a Wings fan. Do you get up here for training camp?

Hi Brentrocks and thanks for the welcome. I'm sorry I missed your reply 'til now. I know the Gelbaugh name and I will check with my son who is an attorney here. I'm sure he knows them.

i never have come up for camp...but i would like to

Hey Dave, the nice thing about Heritage guitars is they play themselves. Welcome.

Hi Everybody!!

My name is Sven, and I just got my first Heritage guitar about 3 weeks ago. It's a 535 with P-90 pickups, it has highly figured maple throughout, antique natural finish and plastic keystone button tuners. I'm new to Heritage, but not new to guitar. I thought you might like yo see my new baby.

HPIM1292.jpg

HPIM1293.jpg

HPIM1295.jpg

BTW -- does anybody know what the correct size allen wrench is for the bridge and the tailpiece lockdown screws?

Thanks,

Sven

Hi !

This is my first post on this board, so i'm gonna introduce myself...

I'm Foolk, 25 years old, and i live in Clermont-Ferrand, in France.

I just bought an Heritage H-140 (2007). It's a very nice guitar !.. I will post some pictures and samples in the next week.

I'm proud to be part of this club, and glad to see an online community !

Howdy all!

I have just adopted a beautiful H535 from HOC member tulk1, my first Heritage. As an incurable addict of anything with strings on it, I probably shouldn't be a member here. I know you guys will try to persuade me to buy more Heritage guitars.

I confess it's a Collings in my profile pic and a tele in my avatar, but sooner or later the Heritage will come out at a gig and I'll fix those little problems.

Dave

Ozark, MO

Hi !

I just bought an Heritage H-140 (2007). It's a very nice guitar !.. I will post some pictures and samples in the next week.

Howdy all!

I have just adopted a beautiful H535 from HOC member tulk1, my first Heritage. As an incurable addict of anything with strings on it, I probably shouldn't be a member here. I know you guys will try to persuade me to buy more Heritage guitars.

I confess it's a Collings in my profile pic and a tele in my avatar, but sooner or later the Heritage will come out at a gig and I'll fix those little problems.

Dave

Ozark, MO

Welcome to the HOC, Foolk ( in France ) and stringfever ( in MO ) ..

We love pics , so we'd love to see your 140 , Foolk . And I believe we've seen your new 535 , stringfever.. although it's such a beauty that we'd always like to see more of it.

Join in , enjoy the forum.. and set up a Photo Album when you have Heritage pics to share.

Hi Everybody!!

My name is Sven, and I just got my first Heritage guitar about 3 weeks ago. It's a 535 with P-90 pickups, it has highly figured maple throughout, antique natural finish and plastic keystone button tuners. I'm new to Heritage, but not new to guitar. I thought you might like yo see my new baby.

BTW -- does anybody know what the correct size allen wrench is for the bridge and the tailpiece lockdown screws?

Thanks,

Sven

Hello Sven, welcome to the HOC. Thats a beautiful 535. The bridge and tailpiece are from TonePros. If you are unable to get/find the right one, you can contact them directly through their web site (www.tonepros.com). Good luck and play well.

Hi !

Welcome Foolk, this is a great place to learn about and appreciate Heritage guitars. Additionally, The HOC is a great resource to use as a sounding board for ideas. A lot of the folks here have a lot of experience with Heritage guitars as well as all guitars in general (self excluded). Enjoy your new 140 and we look forward to pictures. You'll see, we are funny about pictures.

Howdy all!

Dave

Ozark, MO

Hello Dave and congratulations on your new 535 from Tulk1, he is a great guy and I'm sure that is a fine axe. Please believe that we will not try to influence your decision to buy any more Heritage guitars, only support them. Most of us have other guitars, we just prefer the Heritage.

Hello Sven, welcome to the HOC. Thats a beautiful 535. The bridge and tailpiece are from TonePros. If you are unable to get/find the right one, you can contact them directly through their web site (www.tonepros.com). Good luck and play well.

Thanks. I'm still having some issues adjusting the (no-adjustable) pickup height, and I originally set it up with .010s, but after a few hours on it, I may need to go on up to .011s.

Hi there guys, I am also new in the whole Heritage Owner lifestyle. Found out about heritage on the internet, and knew that I just had to have one to check if those guitars were as good as they seemed to be. Bought a H150 and was not disappointed at all. By now, my custom 74 Gibson Les Paul has been sitting in my closet ever since I bought this beauty. I actually just bought a H140, and am waiting for it to arrive. I am from Brasil but live in Mexico, and there is no Heritage around here, so that difficult things.

I have been playing bossa nova in bars at Guadalajara, so I mostly use for my performances nylon acoustic guitars (mainly my Godin) but love good old rock n roll. I play rock and blues in a band, but it is just for fun or some events, nothing professionally. Now that I have this H150 on my hands, “Since I’ve been loving you” never sounded better… (even though I am nowhere close to be compared with my personnal god Jimmy Page)

I will be waiting to see more Heritage guitars purchase opportunities. Right now I have eleven guitars, but will sell some of them to replace by Heritages. I am actually very curious about the D-VIP. I just love the idea of possibly getting a “Peter Green” tone out of it, is it really possible? I'll have to check it out. But haven’t seen many Heritages with D-VIP on the internet market… But I’ll certainly try to find one.

So, this is me. Brand new Heritage addicted.

Best regards.

Adriano.

Hi there guys, I am also new in the whole Heritage Owner lifestyle. Found out about heritage on the internet, and knew that I just had to have one to check if those guitars were as good as they seemed to be. Bought a H150 and was not disappointed at all. By now, my custom 74 Gibson Les Paul has been sitting in my closet ever since I bought this beauty. I actually just bought a H140, and am waiting for it to arrive. I am from Brasil but live in Mexico, and there is no Heritage around here, so that difficult things.

I have been playing bossa nova in bars at Guadalajara, so I mostly use for my performances nylon acoustic guitars (mainly my Godin) but love good old rock n roll. I play rock and blues in a band, but it is just for fun or some events, nothing professionally. Now that I have this H150 on my hands, “Since I’ve been loving you” never sounded better… (even though I am nowhere close to be compared with my personnal god Jimmy Page)

I will be waiting to see more Heritage guitars purchase opportunities. Right now I have eleven guitars, but will sell some of them to replace by Heritages. I am actually very curious about the D-VIP. I just love the idea of possibly getting a “Peter Green” tone out of it, is it really possible? I'll have to check it out. But haven’t seen many Heritages with D-VIP on the internet market… But I’ll certainly try to find one.

So, this is me. Brand new Heritage addicted.

Best regards.

Adriano.

Welcome Adriano, it sounds like you are off to a good start with a 150 in your hands and a 140 on the way. Something to think about would be a 535 for the future, its a very versatile guitar that has a blues sound you can't get out of your head. Be sure and post some pics when you can as we are addicted to them here. Again, welcome to the family.

Edited by NoNameBand

Howdy folks,

brand new to the forum, didn't even know this "place" was here until I had to look for some info about my heritage sweet 16... great forum, good people, friendly advice and excellent instruments...

I'm in London Ontario Canada, I've grown up playing pretty heavy styles of music but have really been turned on to Jazz playing the past few years, like a fine single malt I seem to be mellowing with age.

Take care guys and gals and thanks for all the info I've read already,

Mr A.