Heritage Owners Club

Anyone seen the Seymour Duncan SFX-07 (Tremolo)

Bonefish

I am very happy with my pedal board at the moment with one exception, it's lacking a tremolo pedal. There are certain songs where I feel a bit of tremolo can add great texture. One pedal that caught my eye is the Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter. It looks like it will function well as a basic tremolo pedal, but also has a great deal of versitility in that you can adjust the shape (sharp attack, slow decay or vice versa) and wave length.

Anyone out there have any experience with the Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter? Any thoughts/recommendations on a good tremolo pedal?

when i was looking for a tremolo, internet discussions pointed me to the "voodoo lab" trem. i bought one and love it. good luck with your quest. lj

Did a bit more research and I think I'm going with the Shape Shifter. I can get it for $90 and the pedal looks amazing. Analog pedal with true bypass, awesome versatility and tap tempo for less than $100. How cool is that?

http://www.seymourduncan.com/images/products/effects_pedals/sfx_07_gw_review.jpg

Archived