Heritage Owners Club

PSA: someguy's selling a Fender (rivera-era) Concert cheap

rjsanders

Wow, even with the minor issues that is a steal...if you're in Massachusets.

as I am!! Does anybody know how much that weighs? And does anyone know if it's 2-channel footswitchable, as in, set one channel clean, the other dirty?

as I am!! Does anybody know how much that weighs? And does anyone know if it's 2-channel footswitchable, as in, set one channel clean, the other dirty?

They are great amps.

I have one of these; I bought it new back in 1982 or so. These do have channel switching, but you might not like the distortion sound very much. They are very solidly built, but often go in the $400-500 range. They weigh about 40 pounds, but mine has casters (which makes it a bit easier to move).

Channel two is a bit tricky to dial in. I cant use it for anything but an alternate clean channel slightly differently voiced.

Its quite a loud amp that doesnt really break up nicely. Compared to a lot of amps I dont think there is a lot of colouration of you guitar sound on the clean channel. There doesnt seem to be a lot of signal sweetening in the preamp. Ive used it through a pa 115 and horn with an acoustic guitar. It worked pretty good.

Seems like its indestructible.

It not an amp I would recommend to many but I really like it.

Archived