Heritage Owners Club

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a Behringer wah once. I really liked it. It worked really well right up until it stopped working.

It ended its own life in the middle of enter sandman solo. It was spring loaded and it just kinda exploded. I felt quite rocknroll.

I had a Behringer wah once. I really liked it. It worked really well right up until it stopped working.

It ended its own life in the middle of enter sandman solo. It was spring loaded and it just kinda exploded. I felt quite rocknroll.

That's epic!

Sounds like it's all a timing issue. It takes a while to get used to using the wah, and if you are at the "wrong" part of the sweep when you pick you can get some really biting sounds out of it. of course you can also get some great 70's "wakawaka wakawaka" sounds out of it. It really is great for adding depth and expression to solos, as well as rhythm.

thanks. i agree. i just need to avoid that upsweep when at a certain point on the pedal.

I had a "Purple Haze" that was spring loaded and I loved it. I felt I had a lot of control over it because of the spring. These days, it's hard to find a spring-loaded wah. And the problem was, eventually the spring starts slipping out.

I had a "Purple Haze" that was spring loaded and I loved it. I felt I had a lot of control over it because of the spring. These days, it's hard to find a spring-loaded wah. And the problem was, eventually the spring starts slipping out.

That is bit of an issue... The only thing on a Wah you really can't replace is the metal "spring" in the back that holds the pedal up...

Archived