Heritage Owners Club

NPD

Guest HRB853370

Guest HRB853370

Got a new stompbox Saturday-the Boss BC-2 Combo Drive. Seems very versatile; the sound/crunch know takes it from full clean to a real bad assed British crunch. And separate bass and treble controls which is nice touch. I sold my DS-1 distortion box on Ebay to fund this on (partially). Sorry for the blurry photo, I was shaking....

post-2130-0-23846400-1326722955_thumb.jpg

That must be a bad a$$'d pedal if it gets you shakin' like a leaf on a tree! Effects are always fun; enjoy!

Got a new stompbox Saturday-the Boss BC-2 Combo Drive. Seems very versatile; the sound/crunch know takes it from full clean to a real bad assed British crunch. And separate bass and treble controls which is nice touch. I sold my DS-1 distortion box on Ebay to fund this on (partially). Sorry for the blurry photo, I was shaking....

I can understand your shaking... Sounded so good, you were trembling with excitement when you finished cranking it up!

Guest HRB853370

this looks interesting Slammer.....so on clean, is it basically just a boost? will that push a standard tube amp to breakup? And then what's the difference between "crunch" and "drive" settings??

Have not spent much time with it yet, but from what I can tell, it will "clean" up the OD that a tube amp naturally produces when the knob is set to clean and it will provide a variable level of crunch as you turn it clockwise. I am not sure what the difference between drive and crunch is yet. I will play some more with it and provide some details. I will try to post a clip as soon as I can too.

Archived