Heritage Owners Club

1986 Heritage H-140 Custom One Of A Kind

smaj

Well, it took two months for him to decide, but it is mine now. I'm very grateful to Marty, as he is a great person to work for and he wanted me to have this guitar. I will cherish it forever! Now to save for another 357 I think.

Is that an autograph on the back of the headstock? Very nice and unique. I see a well worn guitar like that (a true relic) and I wonder about it's history.

The signature looks like it says Rocco Calibrisi. When I googled him, it looks like he is a local Chicago blues player. I'll get a picture in the gallery section also.

Wow, that's really cool. Wonder if he played it or just signed the guitar?

DB, I wish I knew the whole history of the guitar, but I don't. There is the original Schaller bridge and stopbar in the old Lifton case , but the twostuds are missing as well as some of the string rollers on the bridge. I'll have to see if I can round up some parts for it. Would like to put it back to original.

DB, I wish I knew the whole history of the guitar, but I don't. There is the original Schaller bridge and stopbar in the old Lifton case , but the twostuds are missing as well as some of the string rollers on the bridge. I'll have to see if I can round up some parts for it. Would like to put it back to original.

Check with Brent.. He usually has some of the old schaller stuff.

Archived