Heritage Owners Club

1986 Heritage H-140 Custom One Of A Kind

smaj

That is very sweet. What a guitar.

Ladies and Gentlemen, This is an Historic Moment for Heritage Owners Club. There has been a discovery of an ultra rare Heritage that has never been under the ownership of Brentrocks. We must not take a moment of silence to remember such a colossal event. I think I heard a rip in the space time continuium...

:shocked::frown::eek::confused::beard::ooh::hissyfit:

:drink2_mini::laugh_mini::brave:

Ladies and Gentlemen, This is an Historic Moment for Heritage Owners Club. There has been a discovery of an ultra rare Heritage that has never been under the ownership of Brentrocks. We must not take a moment of silence to remember such a colossal event. I think I heard a rip in the space time continuium...

:shocked::frown::eek::confused::beard::ooh:

:laughing4:

That is a seriously unique 140!

JP Moats must have bee a Juke...box... hero.

The guitar belongs to Marty, the owner of Motor City Guitar here in Waterford Mi. . I've had it for a year or so witing on a price for it. He's had it for years and never plays it, so it came to my house for the proper love it deserves. Sorry Brent! I took it with me yesterday when I picked up my 357 from Marv, he said he wanted to see it. He told me it had J.P. Moats all over it. It was a grand day I'll never forget.

The guitar belongs to Marty, the owner of Motor City Guitar here in Waterford Mi. . I've had it for a year or so witing on a price for it. He's had it for years and never plays it, so it came to my house for the proper love it deserves. Sorry Brent! I took it with me yesterday when I picked up my 357 from Marv, he said he wanted to see it. He told me it had J.P. Moats all over it. It was a grand day I'll never forget.

What a great story! Play it loud and proud, for all of us! AND, get your butt to PSPV, you'll have a ball!

I've been to Motorcity several times.... Never knew he had that guitar... It looks like it has been played a lot considering the buckle rash on the back. My 140 is older and isn't like that.... But mine has chips and missing finish on the back, sides, and headstock though...... The headstock reminds me a lot of KBP's 450... I think that's another Moats build as it was an employee build not for the public...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, made my pitch to Marty for the guitar. The cool thing was, he said he'd rather make a trade than sell it to me. I have a few different Gretsch's in mind. Said that could be a deal maybe, here's hoping so.

:shocked::frown::eek::confused::beard::ooh::hissyfit:

That's not the only one he hasn't owned.

Archived