Heritage Owners Club

Incoming! NCD!

barrymclark

I FINALLY found the cab. These guys are sold out everywhere.

Coming from Rock & Roll Village in Chicago.

This is on borrowed money (borrowed from myself but must be repaid to an account not meant for fun spending) as they were the only place in several states to have anything Jet City let alone the actual cab I was wanting. So, when the Cube sells, it just replenishes the account.

Should be here in the middle of next week. That's when the speaker workout begins! An iPod that doesn't have much in the way of heavy bass playing music through it for a few hours. :)

Wooooooooooooooo

Didn't see the little gray line that you bought the 2x12 JCA cab. Still going to be heavy at 41lbs.... I was looking at their website and I think the JCA12S is a rather cool cab. Direct Output:XLR Speaker-emulated line level and Thru Output:1/4″ parallel 16-ohm speaker level. Not bad at 25lbs.

Didn't see the little gray line that you bought the 2x12 JCA cab. Still going to be heavy at 41lbs.... I was looking at their website and I think the JCA12S is a rather cool cab. Direct Output:XLR Speaker-emulated line level and Thru Output:1/4″ parallel 16-ohm speaker level. Not bad at 25lbs.

Completely missed that feature. Anyways, the 212 is what I was after. :)

41lbs does bother me. I am ok with that weight. That VOX was a bit much. I can carry this one with one hand.

Completely missed that feature. Anyways, the 212 is what I was after. :)

41lbs does bother me. I am ok with that weight. That VOX was a bit much. I can carry this one with one hand.

It will be cool to know you can stand the cab on its side and the amp head still fits perfectly on top.

It will be cool to know you can stand the cab on its side and the amp head still fits perfectly on top.

Yeah. I thought that was kind of interesting. I had honestly never thought of doing that until I saw a picture of it. Probably help get heard a bit better if the bassist has a Lemmy moment and is trying to melt me with his 200w bass amp. haha.

I was surprised today, stopping in a little guitar shop on the way to getting my hair trimmed. This is a little shop, carries LTD, some Taylor, Walden and Takamine acoustics and Orange amps. He had just gotten in his first shipment of Jet CIty stuff. He had a 2x12 cab and a couple of 1x12 cabs there. He had a Pico valve and two other heads that I didn't really look at closely. There was a kid in there cranking an Orange amp, so I headed out after about 10 minutes.

He also had a few Roland Cubes in the same room, an 80, 40,and a micro cube.

I think the cab was $249.

I FINALLY found the cab. These guys are sold out everywhere.

Coming from Rock & Roll Village in Chicago.

This is on borrowed money (borrowed from myself but must be repaid to an account not meant for fun spending) as they were the only place in several states to have anything Jet City let alone the actual cab I was wanting. So, when the Cube sells, it just replenishes the account.

Should be here in the middle of next week. That's when the speaker workout begins! An iPod that doesn't have much in the way of heavy bass playing music through it for a few hours. :)

Wooooooooooooooo

So Barry, the i pod music is what you are breaking in the speakers with?

So Barry, the i pod music is what you are breaking in the speakers with?

Yeah. Just enough volume to get the speakers moving. Reason being is I just don't have the hours these days (full time student now) to spend the necessary time doing it the fun and old fashioned way. So... this is the next best thing and it is ready in four hours. Then. I can play it all I want at any volume I want. :)

Archived