Heritage Owners Club

Which has Heritage made more of recently?

DetroitBlues

I was talking to KBP about a FreeCreditReport.com commerical that featured a guy playing some funky Gibson that looked a lot like an Epiphone Wilshire... We were discussing a H110 with F holes that would look very similar. That brought up the question. What has Heritage made more in the past few years, the H357 or the H110?

We know the 357 is not on the "menu" but the 110 is. I can't remember the last NHD being a 110....

Any thoughts???

Lots more 357s on the HOC. I can't think of more than a couple of 110s.

Any dealers stock the 110s and other than retailers and the factory website, without the HOC who would even know the 110 exists?

Guest HRB853370

post-2130-0-71761100-1328735991_thumb.jpg

I asked Marv recently what model they sell the most and he said H-535s.

No surprise there. But I would like have a .357 in my arsenal too!!

Guest HRB853370

I was talking to KBP about a FreeCreditReport.com commerical that featured a guy playing some funky Gibson that looked a lot like an Epiphone Wilshire... We were discussing a H110 with F holes that would look very similar. That brought up the question. What has Heritage made more in the past few years, the H357 or the H110?

We know the 357 is not on the "menu" but the 110 is. I can't remember the last NHD being a 110....

Any thoughts???

DB, those guys on the FCR.com are not musicians really playing-they are actors! Think the Monkeees!

That makes sense. The pricing for the Gibson 335 is simply WAYY out of line. $2800 for a plaintop, $3500 for a figured top. I paid $3400 for an ES-339 Exclusive at the Memphis shop a couple years back, before I started really buying Heritages.

The 535 is considerably cheaper and offers the added benefit of being built in Kalamazoo instead of in the Memphis "custom shop".

With the Les Paul and H150 the pricing lines up about the same. An H-150 is priced heads up with a LP Standard.

The H-357 costs about twice as much as a new Firebird but it's cheaper than the CS Firebirds and of course you get what I would consider to be an instrument of unprecedented quality.

Anyone have a H110?

In my opinion, one of the best axes to come out of 225 Parsons St.

post-1274-0-20377200-1328883214_thumb.jpg

Archived