Heritage Owners Club

Attention All Heritage Players

buelahbones

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice touch Brent and thank you for representing the HOC.

+1

The point was made earlier.....Nearly everyone who's purchased albums in the last half century has seen this mans work, and it's graced stages and been part of an emotional experience for millions. All from a simple guy who showed up to work in a dusty Michigan factory everyday for over a half century. Don't know that that kind of a legacy could ever be duplicated. I'm privileged to be connected to it even in some minuscule way.

"We" spend so much time in pursuit of a rich life, and here's a lunch pail guy who truly left a mark. There's a lesson in there somewhere.

cheers, Floyd. Rest in Peace.

Thank's Katie for letting us know, prayers to all of my brothers & sisters in our HOC family. Kudos Brent for the flowers.

Really sad news. Add me to the list of condolences. I don't know if he finished my H guitars specifically, but I'll give him a fond thought as I pick them up, admire their beauty, and appreciate their resonance. I love the hands-on aspect of these guitars and it's a sad day when one of those sets of hands passes from this life. May the after life bring him the rewards he deserves.

Floyd was a great and talented man....he also served our country in the military. He will be missed!

I am sending flowers to the funeral home on behalf of The Heritage Owners Club....i think thats the least we can do to show our gratitude for all of his hard work he put into our guitars. :icon_smile:

Thank you Brent. I owe you one.

Condolances from England. Every one else has said everything I could.

Special thanks to Brent for his kindness in sending flowers on behalf of us all, very generous of spirit of him to include us in his tribute.

R.I.P. Floyd. Hard to believe all that knowledge and experience is gone, just like that. I hope he passed some of it on, so some of him may still live through his contributions. God Bless him.

Archived