Heritage Owners Club

Attention All Heritage Players

buelahbones

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Floyd was a great and talented man....he also served our country in the military. He will be missed!

I am sending flowers to the funeral home on behalf of The Heritage Owners Club....i think thats the least we can do to show our gratitude for all of his hard work he put into our guitars. :icon_smile:

A good looking guitar always sounds better. Thank you Floyd for beautifying the art. RIP

Floyd Newton Jr.

12/8/1933-4/7/2012

Visitation:

Wednesday 4/11/12

4pm-7pm

Whitley Memorial Funeral Home

330 N. Westnedge Ave

Kalamazoo, MI 49007

Service:

Thursday 4/12/12

1pm

Whitley Memorial Funeral Home

330 N. Westndge Ave

Klamazoo, Mi 49007

Please note that we will be closing down the factory on Thursday around 11am so that we can also pay our respect to a wonderful man and co-worker.

Thank you all for your understanding and compassion concerning Floyd.

Katie

RIP, Floyd. Your beautiful guitar finishes will live on, and you will be remembered as we admire your work.

R.I.P.

I wish his family the best.

Not many people have heard of this man but almost everybody on earth has seen his work.

Very sad news...

My deepest condolences to both his family and colleagues back at 225 Parsons who will miss him .

Very few people leave such a tangible body of work as atestament to their time on this Earth. Floyd's beautiful finishes for both Gibson and Heritage for over a half-Century will live on beyond his time here and continue to bring smiles to their owners for a very long time. Not many things can make you smile from just looking at them. Think about it….

Bob

Floyd was a great and talented man....he also served our country in the military. He will be missed!

I am sending flowers to the funeral home on behalf of The Heritage Owners Club....i think thats the least we can do to show our gratitude for all of his hard work he put into our guitars. :icon_smile:

Nice touch Brent and thank you for representing the HOC.

Archived