Heritage Owners Club

A full song...FINALLY - Free playalong for you!

Finally finished basic tracking of my first original in a long while, and my first on my new KBP Stentorian amp.

Strat and 157 both tracked using the KBP.

I'm playing bass and keys (organ) as well. I programed the drums using EZ drummer software.

Haven't cut the vocals or Fender Rhodes yet, and there's no automation, thus the organ bla's on at the end.

Thought I'd post it not only to check out the KBP amp, but also because the basic track with no vocals or solo or whatnot would make a nice playalong for anyone who wants it.

The changes are as follows

Intro (and choruses): Dsus2 / Asus2/ EMAJ

Verses: Bmin / EMAJ / Asus2 / Dsus2

Prechoruses: F#min / Asus2

Git Solo: Same as verses.

If you're not well versed in theory don't let the sus2 jive scare you. You can play relative minor. Major in the key, Blues scale of appropriate relative minor...just to name a few.

Note: the sus2 chords are major sus2 NOT dominant sus 2, so don't play the b7 over it or you'll end up wondering WTF just happened to your bitchin solo....;)

Here's the link to the file...enjoy!

https://www.box.com/s/290873b9652691989205

If you want an mp3 of this for playing along offline then just shoot me a pm and I'll email it to you.

Nice work :) It's always good to hear what guitars, amps and other gear sound like in the hands of our HOC friends.

I hope you've started a landslide of musical submissions!

Really nice tune. Except for the bass solo, I think the bass may be a little light, but that's just me. I love it when the organ comes in with the Leslie/tremolo. Really adds to the vibe.

Nice playin' Lyle! And good point, about the Leslie/tremolo - I've always liked that sound.

Really nice tune. Except for the bass solo, I think the bass may be a little light, but that's just me. I love it when the organ comes in with the Leslie/tremolo. Really adds to the vibe.

Thanks! :)

That spot you mentioned is actually where are guitar solo is going to go...hopefully this morning, if the coffee ever kicks in!

Archived