Heritage Owners Club

NGD H-150 My first Heritage

guitarJay

" Unfortunately I have been out in the garage working on this damn G6 since 11am. Now time for some pickin!

You have a private jet in your Garage? They call them hangers even in Alabama.

So I have had the GAS for a Les Paul for the past few years. Only thing is, I just have not really found one that I HAD to get. I have tried dozens of Gibsons and most of them seem to be mediocre at best. I had really wanted to buy an R9 with my tax return and I was seriously bummed out when things didnt exactly work out for me. Well it was most definitely worth the wait! I am proud to say that as of today my search has ended. I struck a deal with a great friend of mine for this absolutely stunning H 157 in Vintage Sunburst. I am proud to finally be able to call myself a Heritage owner, this guitar is hands down the finest instrument I have ever owned and there have been MANY.post-6913-0-86494200-1336014887_thumb.jpgpost-6913-0-95257100-1336014889_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the bad photos, Ill try and get some better ones after work tomorrow. If I dont end up just taking the day off to play this guitar ... LOL

Very nice!

Hey thanks everyone for all the welcoming words. I have been rummaging around this forum for a while now and it appears to be a great place.

Got a phone call from my wife today saying that her car broke down. I thought to myself "YES now I can go home and play my new guitar all afternoon" Unfortunately I have been out in the garage working on this damn G6 since 11am. Now time for some pickin!

Just noticed your from Waterford.... How's the selection of Heritages at Motor City Guitar?

You have a private jet in your Garage? They call them hangers even in Alabama.

Hey, hey, hey!

Congratulations! That's a classic H-150.

Just noticed your from Waterford.... How's the selection of Heritages at Motor City Guitar?

They have:

535 Natural (personal favorite)

535 Wine Burst

555 I think the color is burnt amber

Alex Skolnick old style sunburst

25th Anniversary H150 in vintage sunburst

When I was at the factory last year, there was a 25th Anniversery 150 Natural on its way there....

Yeah that one looks pretty bad ass man. A few months ago MCG had a 150 with a natural finish but it seemed to have a very faint white hue to the clear. It was truly an amazing finish, never seen anything like it. Unfortunately I was still in the process of learning to accept the heritage headstock which at the time was a deal breaker for me. Kicking myself now ... This H150 I just got is so bad ass I don't care what shape the headstock is.

The "snakehead" as some put it does take some time to get used to. But once you realize the shape has a functional design, you'll appreciate it even more. It grows on you until you realize the Heritage is a fine instrument worthy of all your wildest expectations.

Well, welcome home Jay! Your old buddy Dave here will hang onto the white 157 for you till your ready. DetriotBlues, that H-150 in natural I sold about three weeks ago, it was a killer axe with Seth Lovers in it. I think that the word gets around on MCG stocking Heritage, the more we'll sell.

Guest HRB853370

Welcome to the Heritage VSB club.

Any excuse to post another picture....

ronH-150.jpg

That is the prettiest photo yet of that VSB Dave! You have given me serious sellers remorse man. If you ever want or have to sell it, you know who to contact!

That is the prettiest photo yet of that VSB Dave! You have given me serious sellers remorse man. If you ever want or have to sell it, you know who to contact!

I will Will :) That photo is courtesy of The Bird.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived