Heritage Owners Club

It's on its way!

Thundersteel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's the one I couldn't buy because Graham said it was on hold for a "special customer" >:(

Glad to see you are finally going to get her. Trust me if she sounds anything like my 150 GT with lollar p-90s, you won't be playing your other guitars much ;D

Thanks for all the comments, guys. Six months is a long time to have something in layaway. I feel sorry for those that have been waiting forever for their special guitars.

I'd like to bring it to K-zoo, but, unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this year.  :'( 

I'll be at my parents' 50th anniversary celebration that weekend  in NE Ohio instead.  :wink:

But the wife said she'd like to go next year with me!

And now, the obligatory  :this_thread_is_useless_withou !

Thundersteel, can you post photos of your older H150 P90? Is there a big difference between them?

Uh, I don't have an older one.  ???  The one that's coming is the only one I'll have!

Hey, Thundersteel I am just a bit confused. What is that in your signature? ???

2006 Heritage H150CM P90

Is it nowhere close to the picture shown above in the thread?  :rolleyes:

Or is it that 2006 Heritage H150CM what is on the way to you?

As of 7 am this morning, the guitar is at the local FedEx facility--which is less than 2 miles from my house!

I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow! Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thanks for all the comments, guys. Six months is a long time to have something in layaway. I feel sorry for those that have been waiting forever for their special guitars.

I'd like to bring it to K-zoo, but, unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this year.  :'( 

I'll be at my parents' 50th anniversary celebration that weekend  in NE Ohio instead.  :wink:

But the wife said she'd like to go next year with me!

And now, the obligatory  :this_thread_is_useless_withou !

I bought my millie on layaway terms, took me almost a year to get it..but it was worth it.  your wait will be worth it too.

As of 7 am this morning, the guitar is at the local FedEx facility--which is less than 2 miles from my house!

I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow! Arrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

you will love it, kiss it, hug it and call it george ;D :-*

Man, 2 miles away.

You know the 150 has got to be thinking "JAIL BREAK!"

Can you pick it up first thing in the morning or do you have to wait the agonizing 6 hours for it to be delivered 2 miles?

... knowing my luck, I'll be the last delivery of the day!

Only if you sit around waiting for it!  When I spoke with Graham yesterday about mine, and said something about the HOC, he mentioned yours as well.  He seemed to think it a particularly fine piece!  Congrats; it is  a stunner!   

Apparently Brent and I watch the same cartoons.. I have a two year old.. I wonder what his excuse is?

Older, but not up... 

i have a 2 yr old too  ;D  that's all i seem to do is watch cartoons!!! ;D

i live for this time.....

width=600 height=450http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/ebmmquilt/zzOther%20guitar%20stuff/P1010059.jpg[/img]

Archived