Heritage Owners Club

It's on its way!

Thundersteel

i have a 2 yr old too  ;D  that's all i seem to do is watch cartoons!!! ;D

Enjoy it while it lasts !  I no longer have a good excuse to watch cartoons now that my

kids are in high school  :(

Paul P

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still like cartoons. My favorites are Family Guy and Robot Chicken (not technically a cartoon, but still funny nevertheless!)

FedEx delivered my guitar at 7:04 this morning. Good thing I'm an early riser!

Tone report: Smooth and articulate--sounds just like a vintage solid body should be--like something from the 60s and 70s!

Pics to follow late this afternoon--wife has me doing "honey-do" things today!

After playing on it for awhile, I noticed the neck is thicker than a typical 60s neck, but not quite as thick as a 50s neck--very nice! Not heavy, either--I'm guessing about 9 pounds.

OK--here are some pics!

Overall shot on guitar stand.

Whole.JPG

Whole.JPG_thumb

T Steel how does the clean tone compare to the 150 with humbuckers ?, in particular the neck pickup.

It sounds righteous!  I was getting the ZZ Top Billy Gibbons sound with ease! It's for the blues, baby!

Did I say, or did I not say that 150 with P-90 Lollars RULE!

And to think that if I asked about it 2 weeks earlier that one could have been mine. Guess I'll just have to settle for my GT!! ;D

Nice bunch of kids.. Hope they behave for you.. Gotta treat them all equal.. can't afford to have any favorites, or the others will get jealous..
That is true! Having many axes must be sort of polygamy  ;D

Thundersteel, congrats! What did your wife said upon the arrival of another Heritage?

At first, she didn't notice it. Then, I told her it had arrived while she was still sleeping. She couldn't believe it--FedEx delivers on Saturday--at 7AM?

Then she said ,"That's enough--no more guitars! How many do you have--6?" (I actually have 8--so far!)

Then I said, "Well, how many pairs of shoes do you own? How many blouses do you have? (She has enough clothes to open up her own store.)

It's getting to the point where I can't fit them into the closet anymore--I guess I got to get rid of some junk so more can fit!

Archived