Heritage Owners Club

A bird of a different feather...

brentrocks

You've got guitars. There are only a few of the mandolins. :dontknow: Oh well. At least Todd will play it. ... :thumbsup:

I think Brent finally decided that "Detroit Rock City" didn't sound right on the mandolin. With the 525, maybe he can try doing some Nugent tunes.

Good deal, Brent. Thats a great looking finish!

I think Brent finally decided that "Detroit Rock City" didn't sound right on the mandolin. With the 525, maybe he can try doing some Nugent tunes.

Good deal, Brent. Thats a great looking finish!

Then he didn't practice enough. <lol> Serously, the mando is in the best hands. And in about 6 months we'll all get a shot at the 525. :laughing7:

Then he didn't practice enough. <lol> Serously, the mando is in the best hands. And in about 6 months we'll all get a shot at the 525. :laughing7:

Nope, I am going to make this my personal mission to help Brent hold on to this guitar.

IF it takes me getting some Methadone to help wean him off the flipping, I am going to do it.

This guitar should be a lifetimer...... then again I thought the Marv 357 was.... so this is why I am going to try to help, it he wants my help.

Nope, I am going to make this my personal mission to help Brent hold on to this guitar.

IF it takes me getting some Methadone to help wean him off the flipping, I am going to do it.

This guitar should be a lifetimer...... then again I thought the Marv 357 was.... so this is why I am going to try to help, it he wants my help.

Let the boy be... (Brent call me when you feel weak) .... He knows what he's doing.

I know what you mean John and i'm really trying to get my collection "set". I knew one more thing had to go (thus the '81 LPC going on the block)

My problem is that i need to stop buying then i wouldnt have to sell.

Archived