Heritage Owners Club

A bird of a different feather...

brentrocks

This was the best trade i have ever made and it was a win-win for both parties involved! Katie was in the process of building this guitar for her husband Todd and i had lost intrest in the Heritage mandolin....Todd had been wanting a Heritage mando for quite some time, so he traded his H 525 to me for the mando.

This 525 Eagle has some pretty cool features....

MOP EAGLE headstock

Custom "fireburst" finish...one off color

Rosewood board with blocks

Locking Grovers

Lollar P-90s

I'll post some clips later....the neck is a medium beefy C, mahogany. Flamed front, back and rim.....the color is a hybrid of sunset burst and antique cherry burst.....Patrick did a wonderful job!

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

Nice one Brently! I think a saw that when it was being built. I thought it would turn out a beauty.

Double dibs if you ever do.

Well done, for both parties! I couldn't imagine you with a mandolin!

Damn son, you really need to go cold turkey, take whatever meds you need, AND FREAKIN" KEEP THIS GUITAR F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!!

Dude, I will be your sponsor, when you get the itch to flip this in 3 months, CALL ME AND I WILL TALK YOU INTO KEEPING IT!!!!!

Seriously Brent, seriously, you need to keep this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've got guitars. There are only a few of the mandolins. :dontknow: Oh well. At least Todd will play it. ... :thumbsup:

:laughing7: .... That is one beautiful Eaglet right there, Brently. You done good.

That is either the #1 or #2 most beautiful 525 I've ever seen (Guitfiddler's is HARD to beat.) Yours, however, is very unique, as you pointed out. Fantastic trade, both ways it sounds like! Welcome back to the 525 club. Few of us EVER leave it, for good reason. They are one of Heritage's best kept secrets.

This was the best trade i have ever made and it was a win-win for both parties involved! Katie was in the process of building this guitar for her husband Todd and i had lost intrest in the Heritage mandolin....Todd had been wanting a Heritage mando for quite some time, so he traded his H 525 to me for the mando.

This 525 Eagle has some pretty cool features....

MOP EAGLE headstock

Custom "fireburst" finish...one off color

Rosewood board with blocks

Locking Grovers

Lollar P-90s

I'll post some clips later....the neck is a medium beefy C, mahogany. Flamed front, back and rim.....the color is a hybrid of sunset burst and antique cherry burst.....Patrick did a wonderful job!

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

Wow ! HNGD !

haveAdrinkOnMe.jpg

Brent~ That is a fantastic looking 525!!!!!!!!

I love everything about it...the new custom color (WOW!); the Eagle inlay (CLASSY!); the MOP fretboard inlays (COOL!) and the heavy duty, old school Bail Tailpiece (PERFECT!).

Play it in good health...for a LONG time! :icon_sunny:

Archived