Heritage Owners Club

Do I deserve a Heritage?

blockzilla

I did it! Pulled the trigger on the Antique Sunburst H-150 and I should be playing it in a week or so!  I went back and forth on finish for a couple days but always kept coming back to that one so I think its meant to be :-)  Thanks to everyone for all your help and suggestions, now that I'm an official member of the Heritage Owners Club I'll be sure to give an update (with pictures of course) when it arrives!

AWESOME DUDE!!!

GOOD CALL!

:this_thread_is_useless_withou

;D ;D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did it! Pulled the trigger on the Antique Sunburst H-150 and I should be playing it in a week or so!  I went back and forth on finish for a couple days but always kept coming back to that one so I think its meant to be :-)  Thanks to everyone for all your help and suggestions, now that I'm an official member of the Heritage Owners Club I'll be sure to give an update (with pictures of course) when it arrives!

Awesome. Yeah..good call on the finish.

congrats, I am staring at my ASB H150CM-CL right now, as I type!  the jam is tonight, can't wait to plug'r in.

keep us posted.

what are you going to plug it into?  something with tubes I hope--bring out the warm, full, tonal possibilities-

congrats for doin it, as Brent was once heard to say, "nice pair".

OK, while I'm waiting for the big "FEDEX Day" on Thursday I wanted to ask what you guys do to maintain your Heritage guitars?  What is your basic daily/weekly/monthly/yearly cleaning and maintenance that you do for your Heritage to keep it in good shape? This being my first "nice" guitar I'd like to keep it nice at least for awhile :-)

Thanks!

Jim

Everyone usually sends their guitars to me first for an evaluation period. Then, after a few months, they get them back with some mild relicing--all this for free!

Everyone usually sends their guitars to me first for an evaluation period. Then, after a few months, they get them back with some mild relicing--all this for free!

i thought that was my job ;D

I clean and polish my guitars at every string change. Since they quit making original Lemon Pledge I just clean with a damp cloth and buff dry with a soft cotton towel. And I like to use lemon oil on the fingerboard.

Are you really sure you deserve an expensive guitar like that? :rolleyes:

Archived