Heritage Owners Club

Amp cover vendor?

tsp17

Guest HRB853370

I've use these guys i the past. http://www.amplifiercovers.com/ A lot of good companies out there though.

Go with this company. Nothing against Tuki or D2F either, but both are about 33% more expensive than Amplifier Covers. I ordered one for a GA40RVT and it took 2 weeks because they make them to order, but worth the wait. The quality is insurpassible. You can order online too!!

I use BS Covers for all my amps that don't come with them. Nothing super fancy. Just good 'ol 600 denier PVC-backed Polyester. Sort of old school. But it gets the job done. Custom sized for each amp. Not the speediest guy, either. But he's always come thru with a good cover.

Guest HRB853370

I use BS Covers for all my amps that don't come with them. Nothing super fancy. Just good 'ol 600 denier PVC-backed Polyester. Sort of old school. But it gets the job done. Custom sized for each amp. Not the speediest guy, either. But he's always come thru with a good cover.

I ordered one for my PV Delta and it is very nice. But yes, delivery was on the slow side, however thats the price you pay for custom work!

For anyone in the UK wanting an amp cover, I'd recommend Roqsolid. Excellent customer service - a friend of mine ordered a cover for a bass amp quoting the manufacturer's dimensions, and when the cover arrived it was slightly too small. He contacted Roqsolid, explained the situation and gave them the dimensions he'd measured, which were slightly larger than those quoted by the manufacturer. Roqsolid promptly replaced the cover with one the correct size.

For anyone in the UK wanting an amp cover, I'd recommend Roqsolid. Excellent customer service - a friend of mine ordered a cover for a bass amp quoting the manufacturer's dimensions, and when the cover arrived it was slightly too small. He contacted Roqsolid, explained the situation and gave them the dimensions he'd measured, which were slightly larger than those quoted by the manufacturer. Roqsolid promptly replaced the cover with one the correct size.

I'd add HotCovers to this 'UK only' list also - they made a fantastic custom cover for my self-built 5e3.

Steer clear of Silverstone amp covers though; great covers but they are very unresponsive and the covers take a LONG time to arrive.

I would tell you that if you want to see what a D2F cover looks like, I'll have the one on my Patriot this weekend at PSP. All you need to do is show up!

Once again I will miss it. Someday....

Guest HRB853370

Once again I will miss it. Someday....

Bunch of you HOC'rs from the West Coast that need to make it one day! Gitfiddler, GuitarArtMan and yourself TSP! Hope to see you one day!

Archived