Heritage Owners Club

Shout out thanks to Yoslate......

Kuz

For getting me reacquainted and excited about using my Chicago Blues Box RoadHouse (boutique "Super Super" Super Reverb clone).

-The Headstrong Lil' King (boutique Pinceton Reverb) needs new 6V6 power tubes...

-The Carr Rambler (boutique Deluxe Reverb) has a spike in the high-end that I can't seem to eq out with the guitar I am using (on the Pentode power option)....

-The '67 Vibrolux is ALWAYS a good choice, but I wanted just a little deeper and rounder sounding tone.....

So I said to myself, "Do I REALLY want to haul this big 'ol bad boy to practice tomorrow? " (I am playing the whole Contemporary Service on Sunday so I need to sound my best and I am using a new guitar- more on that later- that could benefit from the big ol' 4x10 Super)..... SO I broke the CCB Roadhouse out, fired it up without changing a knob from PSP and...... Oh my ,oh my , oh my..... LOVE lost, and LOVE RE-FOUND!!!!

Now who wants to chip in for the Chiropractic bills, I feel I just might be carting this big ol' fella around everywhere again!!!!!

Thanks Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCB2.jpg

And why should I have ever questioned Buddy Guy???!!!!!

l.jpg

My friend of 34 years bought me a Milwaukee brand dolly as a gift, it can lay down and run as a 4 wheeler, has BIG wheelbarrow tires that can be pumped up hard enough to roll with no effort and not feel the cracks in the pavement jarring and rattling the tube grids. Was a wow moment when I put a 100 lb Leslie cab, a 45 pound head, and 10 more pounds of effects and cables stacked on it sitting on all four wheels (two 4" Then was a bigger wow when I lifted the handles and traversed the 100 yards from my minivan through 3 sets of doors to the stage. Less then a tenth of the effort was expended than carrying that poundage by hand.

Just sayin' because there is no better place than praise, fellowship, and worship for bringing the amp that feels the most inspiring to play through....and once you get a dolly like it you have major help with all your rig moves from then on, light or heavy amps.

So, I guess that means I don't need to bother trying to talk you out of it...yet? But when you do get tired of lugging it, you have a buyer! Easily one of the five best amps I've played over the last forty years! Embarrassed about my playing in the clip of Randy's tune, from Saturday, but you get a little taste of the round clarity of that amp, at low volume, with my Tele (which has Tom Short's Windy City's p'ups). The Bluesbox was a joy to plug into, and John was generous as ever in allowing me the privilege. Thanks, man!

So, I guess that means I don't need to bother trying to talk you out of it...yet? But when you do get tired of lugging it, you have a buyer! Easily one of the five best amps I've played over the last forty years! Embarrassed about my playing in the clip of Randy's tune, from Saturday, but you get a little taste of the round clarity of that amp, at low volume, with my Tele (which has Tom Short's Windy City's p'ups). The Bluesbox was a joy to plug into, and John was generous as ever in allowing me the privilege. Thanks, man!

Rob, wouldn't give the amp up!!!! LOL, ha, ha... It never sounded better than with your hands.

BUT it did sound awfully good this morning!!!!!!!!!

Archived