Heritage Owners Club

cabinet for PSPV Amp head

chico

as I look around for a bottom for my top (what IS he talking about?), the PSPV amp head that was built by kbp and steiner and won by me, I came across this ad. now going thru a divorce doesn't give a guy a lot of extra cash to be buying things like gear, but....

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/msg/3196695997.html

man... I am keeping an eye on this one..

yeah, but, it has no speakers.. (me wanna plug n play...)

btw, you were someone who I was hoping to meet at the PSP.. maybe next time? or is my memory AFU?

thanks for the "input" guys..

Yep, I realized after I posted that link that the other cab you were looking at was loaded. Still for someone wanting to build an amp, it looks like a great deal.

You should do well with the cab you posted.

And it was a pleasure to meet you, however briefly, on Saturday.

You might look at having weber build you one to spec. They did my 2x12 - the lacquer job, did that myself. Their prices are competitive and they make some of the best speakers. A nice 2x12 tweed loaded with blue dogs or silver bells, maybe one of each, that would sound great with the psp head

Hey Chico - I know a couple local (loco) guys that can create a solid hardwood speaker cab to match the amp cab. Then you can fill it with Weber (or whomever's) speaker(s).

If you're lucky, you might get it delivered to your coming out, bachelor party :glasses9:

Hey Chico - I know a couple local (loco) guys that can create a solid hardwood speaker cab to match the amp cab. Then you can fill it with Weber (or whomever's) speaker(s).

If you're lucky, you might get it delivered to your coming out, bachelor party :glasses9:

Bingo!

Archived