Heritage Owners Club

Black Golden Eagle coming back home

MartyGrass

The original owner was in Ohio. I picked it up last year but swapped it to RhoadsScholar. He had Kent Armstrong personally rebuild the pickup. We did some more swapping. Now it's coming back to Kalamazoo.

I'll be putting a Schaller bridge on it and a tone control. I'm not sure about whether to add a Bigsby.

This guitar is loud acoustically and has a wonderful tone.

If I need a cutaway, which I usually don't, I'll play a different guitar. Nuff said about that.

gallery_2472_317_147414.jpg

I've looked in of this forum about every day for four years. This one and one or two others are the most beautiful I've seen. You are a fortunate person MartyGrass to be the custodian of this amazing instrument once again.

Wow MG, thats gorgeaus. Are you having a homecoming party?

I think that is a fine fine super fine guitar.

If Big Bob could resist putting a bigsby on the un-cut 575....just saying......

Congratulations on bringing this one back home. Love it when the rare bird is an eagle.

I have to agree with Pressure. That is a beautiful guitar and I also might own it someday, but not with a Bigsby. That Eagle is truely one of the finest to come out of Kazoo. Congrats, Stephen

I am sure gonna miss that one. Mark, thanks for the pleasure of allowing me to own, try, modify, play, and trade this guitar. I think we both did okay. I do have a great picture from PSP that will forever keep me company (the one that got away).

Looking for a good caption for this picture.

BobGoldenEagle.jpg

Archived