Heritage Owners Club

Black Ice

brentrocks

I wired my three pup 140 to have a push pull on/ off for each pup. The push pulls also act as volume control. The fourth knob is a master tone. That way your choices are limitless. It also lets you use the toggle switch for other things. My toggle is a coil split and a kill switch.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wired my three pup 140 to have a push pull on/ off for each pup. The push pulls also act as volume control. The fourth knob is a master tone. That way your choices are limitless. It also lets you use the toggle switch for other things. My toggle is a coil split and a kill switch.

Damn Lance...taking the "Franken - " prefix to other arenas besides amps. Franken-harness. sounds brilliant.

Congratulations! Looks like a classy rocker, alright.

Why the F would you want three pickups, you have fender envy or something?

LOL..That's gorgeous Brently!!

I checked out the switch connections, and it gives instructions for:

1) Neck

2) Bridge + Neck

3) Bridge

4) Middle + Neck

5) All Three

6) Bridge + Middle

In addition, they have schemes for other pickup combinations, including coil tap options with two humbuckers.

http://http://www.stewmac.com/freeinfo/i-0040/i-0040.pdf

S_C

Sweet.

Thats what came to mind when i saw this guitar for the first time in person.

Its a 2011 H 157 with 3 Duncan 59ers. I picked this up from a GC in the Detroit area. It is in awesome condition. The typical H 157 appointments are there....ebony board, blocks, bound/inlaid peghead, multi-ply bonding on the body, flame maple pickguard.

What really attracted me to this one is the fact that it doesnt have GOLD hardware!

Middle position is the bridge pickup and the middle together, 1 and 3 position is normal.

Its heavy, at least 10 lbs...and it sounds GREAT!!!

IMG_2843.jpg?t=1350427245

IMG_2844.jpg?t=1350427253

IMG_2846.jpg?t=1350427251

IMG_2847.jpg?t=1350427256

IMG_2850.jpg?t=1350427259

IMG_2853.jpg?t=1350427264

I ordered my 157 new recently from Jay Wolfe without gold hardware. I also have a Rocketfire strat which should be here anytime now in Mary Kay blonde without the gold hardware. With regard to the Heritage, I hear the gold hardware ages and wears off slightly and when this happens, it looks really nice.

Archived